Thread: THIS is why you get the dishournable coward!

Default THIS is why you get the dishournable coward!

copied from the offical forum:
    Hi everyone, i Lol'd so hard when i read these that i had to create an account to post

The epithets your Avatar accumulates are directly related to what you spend your skill points on!!!

So taking run speed 1 = 'Dishonourable coward'
    1 melee = 'Swordsman'
    ETC

its a joke...LOOOOOL
    I can confirm this, I did get the trait after spending points into speed.

Default Re: THIS is why you get the dishournable coward!

Haven't spent a point on Speed and I still have the trait...

Patrizio's Avatar Libertus

I have not put points into "Speed" and I still have the "Coward" trait, so I doubt this is the cause. The game seems to not recognize matches as being "completed" and of course the coward trait comes from not finishing matches, thus everyone is getting the trait. Check your avatar stats, it will show you how many games you've won, completed, etc. Mine says I've only completed 2, when I have played close to 30 matches.

HissingNewt's Avatar Vicarius

I also have not put points on speed and have the trait.
    "Hullabaloo, caneck! Caneck!"

OP dont believe everything you read.
    Speed skill gives you the 'phsyically fit' trait ffs.

Despite not recieving the trait from investing in speed, the OP is right in saying that you gain traits depending on which skill section you invest in eg : investing in leadership gives you `leader,famous leader, legendary leader` depending on how much of the tree you fill in.
    My friend you would not tell with such high zest
    To children ardent for some desperate glory,
    The old lie. Dulce et decorum est
    Pro patria mori.

-Wilfred Owen-

lol speed has nothing to do with that... btw mine disapera misteriosly today... dont know how or why so dont even ask me....

Ariovistus Maximus's Avatar Troll Whisperer

Dishonorable coward is given for ragequitting on a certain percentage of your battles. Everyone has it because the game's statistics system is broken. Last time I looked, it had registered only about a quarter of the games I had played and said that I lost all of them on account of leaving early.

Fortunately there's supposed to be a patch by next monday.
    Land of the Free! Home of the

I got mine after my general fought himself down to 2 guys and ran rather than "dying". I think that's how you get it.

On the subject of traits why is it that I can't put anymore points into my leadership tree? I'm rank 2 and can't put any more points into any of the 3 skills there. I have 2 in fatigue, 1 in rally and 1 in inspire. Do I need to be a higher rank to put more points into it?

"In a man to man fight the winner is he with one more bullet in his clip."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"Suffer not the Witch to live, nor the Heretic to spread his lies!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cathedralsquares View Post
    On the subject of traits why is it that I can't put anymore points into my leadership tree? I'm rank 2 and can't put any more points into any of the 3 skills there. I have 2 in fatigue, 1 in rally and 1 in inspire. Do I need to be a higher rank to put more points into it?
    It's a bug and CA have said that they will be including a fix for it in the upcoming patch.
    I may not be the sharpest tool in the box, but at least I'm in the box!

astonkiller's Avatar Foederatus

Same here!!
    A traitor is everyone who does not agree with me.
    quote of George III B 4 June 1738 D January 29th

Ok good to know.

"In a man to man fight the winner is he with one more bullet in his clip."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"Suffer not the Witch to live, nor the Heretic to spread his lies!"

Just fought my first mp battle. Enemy had a lot of archers and stuff. Battle was going well at the start. Charged my katana samurai at his line. Noticed his archers on my left flank unprotected. Charged my general in and he routed 2 units of bow ashigaru before my opponent realized it and sent in 2 units of light cavalry. Moved my nearby katana samurai in to support him. Destroyed the cavalry but he died in the process. My army routed shortly after. Got dishonorable coward for it. I repeat. Ive played 1 mp game.

I had to use Clan Tokens to Re-spec my tree and it worked fine for a while after that. You might want to wait a few levels so just invest into something unless until you have enough points to get Stand and Fight or Scare

For some reason, you cannot put the second point into a skill unless you have 2 free points, third point unless 3 free, etc. It really makes no sense as it still only costs one point...