Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Bug, problems, and glitches in the 2.3 version

Default Re: Bug, problems, and glitches in the 2.3 version

Quote Originally Posted by ikobek View Post
    I want to play the 1500 campaign but everytime I click on which faction to play and then click begin, it just goes back to the main menu and then when i press any other option it crashes to the desktop. Can someone help me? Its 2.3.6
    Yes, same problem.

I found the solution! This fix allows you to play in the campaign of 1500 and 1453. Enjoy!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0eqckgkac3...2.3.6.rar?dl=0

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Hey, I tried to install everything, and IVe tried lots of different ways but I just cant get it to work. I know theres a full version on the main page, but it seems to be a bit wierd! If anyone could upload their WHOLE Eras folder, and send it to me, I would be immensly grateful, as I get only crashes In winrar when I try it the normal way.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

I've been playing the E/1400 campaign as Milan and I've noticed a couple of things:

1) When I recruit ribaults from my faction's roster, the men in the unit have no textures/look like they're made from polished silver.
    2) Priests, bishops and cardinals all appear on the campaign map as imams.

Also I've noticed when playing the 4/Mongol Invasion campaign that the Jin Emperor is crowned as the king of Wales for some reason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails welsh king of jin.jpg  
    Last edited by kdub22; June 27, 2016 at 04:43 AM.

For everyone who did the whole 2.3.6 download and install and then had it CTD after launching it with the True Conquest launcher:

Use the Conquest Vista launcher to start the game and then choose the campaign you want to play and it will work.

Christonikos's Avatar Centenarius

Hi. I installed Eras Total Conquest and it made all game sounds and music disappear. Not only there is no music in this mod, but also other mods and vanilla Med2. How can I fix that?

I just down loaded the game and have been playing 970, 1080, and 1200. No problems until I try to load a saved game. Then I get a crash to desk top with the last log line ""mods/conquest/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing" ANy ideas how to fix it?

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Copy the same file from a different folder (e. g. the Stainless Steel one: <Med 2 root>\mods/SS6.3/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds) into the last subfolder mentioned in the error report ("loading_screen").

Hello, I will need your help to play the various times, for example the crusades, but the command prompt tells me who there are errors.
    I downloaded the mod and patch from this link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/eras-tota...-237/downloads
    thanks for your help

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/OUI-OUI/Desktop/1.JPG[/IMG]
    Example, I type 1 to play in 970 A.P Jesus Christ

[JPG]file:///C:/Users/OUI-OUI/Desktop/2.JPG[/JPG]