Thread: THANK THE LORD

Default THANK THE LORD

Turns no longer take 15 minutes. Best game ever, like, IMO, that was the only problem in Empires. Turns were like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - I could read a novel in a 30 turn game session. But so far so good

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: THANK THE LORD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
    Turns no longer take 15 minutes. Best game ever, like, IMO, that was the only problem in Empires. Turns were like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - I could read a novel in a 30 turn game session. But so far so good
    First time playing total war?

mate,turns are meant to take long,in the beginning not so much but later on you can expect 20 min turns at least,if you micromanage ofcourse

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by total war lover View Post
    mate,turns are meant to take long,in the beginning not so much but later on you can expect 20 min turns at least,if you micromanage ofcourse
    I think he's talking about the time it takes the computer to figure out what it should do when you end your turn.

yeah the computer turns, empire was great , just sitting there 18 hours for computers to do actions. Then again there were like a kagillion factions

That's the most annoying thing I've yet to find in campaign, ending the turn and then waiting about 5minutes for it to scroll through the factions

but the loading times in battle are very long now.. compared to MTw2..