Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Realm Divide Mod v2.0 (UPDATED FOR FotS)

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Realm Divide Mod v1.0

im using this mod on Realm Divide when i ended the turn i had 6 allies and 5 vassals Playing as the Takeda next turn (first turn after Realm Divide) every clan had Declared war on me... and all my Allies where very Friendly 100+ in diplomacy and my Daimyo had the maximum amount of Honour but they still attacked me... i hate Realm divide sure this mod helps but its still unplayable for me =`(
    Last edited by mattebubben; March 22, 2011 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monsterfurby View Post
    Hm.. using the mod, my realm divide penalty still goes up (i.e. gets worse) every turn. I copied the pack correctly, and the initial hit seems to be adjusted now, but I am still at a -100 penalty through realm divide about 15 or so turns after the divide.
    Did you install the mod before Realm Divide was activated?

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

i installed the mod before i eaven started the campaign

Quote Originally Posted by mattebubben View Post
    i installed the mod before i eaven started the campaign
    My last post was for monsterfurby, but I am glad your campaign is going well! Any extra feedback should help Yarkis improve the mod

joreto's Avatar Tiro

Hi Glad to see that there is a mod for the RD problem, but is there any other mod implemented except the RD fix ( someone has mentioned that it removes the AI spawning armies)
    &

Quote Originally Posted by joreto View Post
    Hi Glad to see that there is a mod for the RD problem, but is there any other mod implemented except the RD fix ( someone has mentioned that it removes the AI spawning armies)
    No, this mod just lowers the Realm Divide penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam100 View Post
    Hi. I've specially registered on this forum to tell the author of this mod that it runs great and changes the gamepley for better. You have also made mod that turns off the free spawning of units for AI. I can't find the topic where it was posted so i'll write it here. The mod runs great and stops the spawn but i think You should try to change so that AI still gets the spawning units but not so many. I think maybe it should get only 1/4 of the original number of spawned units.
    Both mods are "compatibile" with achievments

*sorry if i've made mistakes in this post. I'm from Poland and I haven't used English for quite some time.
    He was just telling everyone about another mod, which is not included in this mod

monsterfurby's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman fromrussia View Post
    Did you install the mod before Realm Divide was activated?
    I did not - that would explain a lot
    Resident radical moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by monsterfurby View Post
    I did not - that would explain a lot
    Go back to a save before Realm Divide was activated, and you should be good

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

it helps a little, but still all my allies and vassals (save one) turned on me. still a nice little mod, but unless you were a diplomatic angel, you will still end up with a very similar effect as you would without it. i am going to keep using it though and test if further. I am still thinking the best option is a mod to remove realm divide. As said above, even with this mod, there is some sort of script that pretty much disables diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    it helps a little, but still all my allies and vassals (save one) turned on me. still a nice little mod, but unless you were a diplomatic angel, you will still end up with a very similar effect as you would without it.
    Did you install the mod before Realm Divide was activated? Make sure because it won't work on a campaign that already is in Realm Divide. If not, this is probably a bug a should be explained further so Yarkis can fix it Also, there are still some weird things in diplomacy even with the mod, such as the AI clans not fighting each other.

i installed it before. i can see the effects Yarkis is intending. But nations still declare war on you like dominoes.

i installed it before. i can see the effects Yarkis is intending. But nations still declare war on you like dominoes.
    What was your relation with Allies and vassals? They should be at least higher than 80 or so you can keep them as Allies. Otherwise, this might be a bug I have not encountered.

i don't think it's a bug. only one nation was very friendly (the one that stuck with me). the rest were friendly or indifferent. i think his mod is working, but not to the effect everyone is hoping. it's only version 1.0. i think everyone should try this mod for sure as some people are having really good results. me not so much, but I will try it with my next campaign and report back.

i don't think it's a bug. only one nation was very friendly (the one that stuck with me). the rest were friendly or indifferent. i think his mod is working, but not to the effect everyone is hoping. it's only version 1.0. i think everyone should try this mod for sure as some people are having really good results. me not so much, but I will try it with my next campaign and report back.
    My hope is that Realm Divide becomes almost a Civil War, where the Ashikagi Shogunate tries to rally support against you and your Allies. Lesser clans could pick a side. This would create an event much like what happened in the real Sengoku Jidai period with the East and West Japan fighting it out. Maybe someday!

indeed friend. that's what i am hoping for too. i am sure this is what this mod will become eventually

Hey,

great mod, it makes the RD a lot better.

Does anyone know whether it works for the multiplayer campaign.?

Cheers

Irish guy's Avatar Semisalis

Yay for this, +rep. Too bad it came too late to save my Takeda campaign though.

Mods I use:
    Europa Barbarorum.
    Stainless Steel.
    Third Age Total War.
    Darth Mod (S2TW)
    Radious (Attilla)

Steam Profile: Sir Killsalot

fightermedic's Avatar Ordinarius

awesome stuff man!!!

+rep
    Thank you! This mod makes the game more fun! I love the war broke out between your side and their side.
    "Our players are running from the game my lord! A shameful dispray" -Kyosukenasai

is there anyway to make it so the RD event ends after you gain the shogunate? seems really stupid to me that even after i become shogun all the clans still have this -100 RD thing on the diplomacy sceen. shouldnt the clans loyal to the shogunate now be loyal to me?