Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Retexture Project: ALL playable clans retextured and released! (Ikko-Ikki released!)

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Clan Retexture Project (need help with unit_variant-files)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis de Bodemloze View Post
    Here is the changed uniforms.tsv file.
    Thanks

This is internal stuff, so everyone else can disregard this, haha, anyway, progress is going well, and we might even have the first release of the Date out TODAY. Yeah, that's right, TODAY.
    Last edited by Ftmch; April 18, 2011 at 03:14 AM.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Clan Retexture Project DATE CLAN RELEASED!

I forgot to add a small thing in the file, so the generals bodyguard in campaign will still have the old textures, I'm uploading a fixed new version shortly.

This version will also remove (hopefully) unnecessary entries for MP-units. Can you even play battles with the original clans in MP or do you have to create your own? anyway, if it's possible to play MP with the Date-clan, I'd be grateful if someone could try it out and see if the textures work with the fixed version (uploading it now)

Edit: Fixed version is up
    Last edited by Ftmch; April 18, 2011 at 09:55 AM.

These look great.

Sorry if this has been addressed, but is this compatible with the Unit Variety Mod?

Thanks!

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by adbr View Post
    These look great.

Sorry if this has been addressed, but is this compatible with the Unit Variety Mod?

Thanks!
    I'm not sure, but probably not, no. :/

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so the Chosokabe is now released, check the first page
    Last edited by Ftmch; April 18, 2011 at 01:14 PM.

Default Re: Clan Retexture Project DATE AND CHOSOKABE RELEASED!

I actually tried them both and nothing seemed amiss!

Didn't really think to take note of whether or not one mod just overrided the other, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftmch View Post

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so the Chosokabe is now released, check the first page

Excellent! Hope you’ll be in a good mood all week , I can't wait to use all clan's retextured, they look so much better then vanilla and other color mods.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by adbr View Post
    I actually tried them both and nothing seemed amiss!

Didn't really think to take note of whether or not one mod just overrided the other, though.
    Edit: ah, I misunderstood at first (thought you meant both these texture-mods, I'm a bit tired!). So this seems to work with the unit variety mod? great news in that case. It shouldn't crash the game or anything at least, what I expect to happen is simply that the unit variantions don't work with my retextured unit, since I have my own .atlas and unit_variant-files.

And pisoiasul, thanks a lot! I also hope I'll be in a good mood. Getting the factions ingame is mostly easy (now that I know how to do it, haha), but it's pretty tedious work. I'll try to get at least a couple more out this week though, but I'm gonna be a bit busy, going away over the easter etc. Still, expect the rest of them these coming weeks if all goes as plan! I'm still thinking on some changes to the Oda and redoing the Uesugi again though, so those might be last in line. Shimazu is next, and then we'll see what the next one will be! Any wishes?

By the way, if anyone feels like taking screeshots, please do and upload them for all to see! my screenshot-skills are very limited, I can never seem to get it to look good, haha
    Last edited by Ftmch; April 18, 2011 at 03:12 PM.

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Fantastic recolor work - +Rep! (edit: out of rep - next time...sry)
    Can't wait for your next clan release.....
    Have a nice day....
    Syntax

Excellent mod, really enjoyng it!! thank's for your job!

I noticed that it's incompatible with "horos removal mod"... In fact, there is no crash, simply the clans retexturized by your mod have generals with horos, and others have not ( of course, if "horos removal" is installed...) Will you remove horos in the future?
    Anyway, it's a great mod, and i cant wait for next releases!! ( sorry for my poor english... i'm from québec )

I have the file for the older version of Zanes colour mod that doesnt include the Chosokabe and Date reskin. You think I'll be able to use both mods?
    Supporter of Facial Hair for extra Manliness.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by CasKreis View Post
    I noticed that it's incompatible with "horos removal mod"... In fact, there is no crash, simply the clans retexturized by your mod have generals with horos, and others have not ( of course, if "horos removal" is installed...) Will you remove horos in the future?
    Ah, I don't think I'll remove them, the problem with all this is that such things are decided in unit_variant-files and so on, and first of all, I don't know much about editing them, and secondly, I kind of like the horos, I can understand if people don't though. If someone wants to edit the mod to remove them and give me the file I could probably upload it in my post though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Os View Post
    I have the file for the older version of Zanes colour mod that doesnt include the Chosokabe and Date reskin. You think I'll be able to use both mods?
    Should work fine with any version of Zanes colour mod, (unless he expands it and edits textures etc.), I'm using it together with my mod, and it works fine as far as I can tell, since his mod edits db-files that my mod doesn't touch at all. (his colours will of course not be present on my retextured units though)

I have a problem colour isn't work in campaign map and train unit image is bug it's same picture Bow Ashigaru can you edit?? (sorry i'm not stong in English)^^

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by I_Noob View Post
    I have a problem colour isn't work in campaign map and train unit image is bug it's same picture Bow Ashigaru can you edit?? (sorry i'm not stong in English)^^
    I haven't retextured the campaign map-units, simply because I don't think it's that necessary.

Will look into the other problem your'e having though. are you using any other mods?
    edit: Hm, recruitment cards work fine for me.

Edit again: By the way, I'm in a good mood today aswell, so the Shimazu are released.
    Last edited by Ftmch; April 19, 2011 at 04:18 AM.

I haven't retextured the campaign map-units, simply because I don't think it's that necessary.

Will look into the other problem your'e having though. are you using any other mods?

Edit again: By the way, I'm in a good mood today aswell, so the Shimazu are released.
    I will try remove other mod I Hope it's help

I also met the same problem
    Hellp me

The unit image is bug it's same picture Bow Ashigaru in the recruitment
    Last edited by TanZHao; April 19, 2011 at 05:47 AM.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Clan Retexture Project SHIMAZU, DATE AND CHOSOKABE RELEASED!

What other mods are you guys using?

And have you tried starting a new campaign? not sure if there are problems when continuing saved campaigns. Please provide me with as much information as possible.

- Which faction are you playing? Does this happen only on these retextured factions? only one one of them or all of them? etc.
    - Does it happen on a new campaign?
    - Does it happen in all cities?
    - Are the unit cards working fine in custom battle and in battles?

By the way guys, I think Mori is next in line to be released. Let me know what clan you want next. (apart from Oda and Uesugi since I have to do some more changes to them)
    Last edited by Ftmch; April 19, 2011 at 08:57 AM.

I can now confirm that this mod is incompatible with the Unit Variety mod.

Ashiguru look weird (clipping armor appears on them)

What other mods are you guys using?

And have you tried starting a new campaign? not sure if there are problems when continuing saved campaigns. Please provide me with as much information as possible.

- Which faction are you playing? Does this happen only on these retextured factions? only one one of them or all of them? etc.
    - Does it happen on a new campaign?
    - Does it happen in all cities?
    - Are the unit cards working fine in custom battle and in battles?

By the way guys, I think Mori is next in line to be released. Let me know what clan you want next. (apart from Oda and Uesugi since I have to do some more changes to them)
    Which faction are you playing? Does this happen only on these retextured factions? only one one of them or all of them? etc.
    date, chosokabe, shimazu. Only date,chosokabe and shimazu

Does it happen on a new campaign?
    Yes it is

Does it happen in all cities?
    Yes it is

Are the unit cards working fine in custom battle and in battles?
    The unit cards working fine in custom battle, battles do not

Please look at the picture:

Attachment 156940

Attachment 156941

Attachment 156942

Attachment 156943

Attachment 156944

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Ah, I get the same problem when recruiting (I thought you just meant the icons in the list of recruitable units), I will look into this.

Not sure I understood the part about the battles though, do the cards show up wrong in campaign battles?
    Last edited by Ftmch; April 19, 2011 at 05:44 PM.

Ah, I get the same problem when recruiting (I thought you just meant the icons in the list of recruitable units), I will look into this.

Not sure I understood the part about the battles though, do the cards show up wrong in battles?
    No the cards show up wrong in battles