Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Retexture Project: ALL playable clans retextured and released! (Ikko-Ikki released!)

Default Re: Clan Retexture Project NEW SCREENSHOTS!

Oh man I'd love for you to do Oda next.
    Supporter of Facial Hair for extra Manliness.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Os View Post
    Might do the Oda after the Date. But I'll do all the playable clans, don't worry, and it will probably take some time to get them ingame properly (unique textures for each faction) aswell, so most of them will probably be out around the same time.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Hey! I must say that I am really impressive about Takeda retexture! I'am waiting, what you will create for Hattori.

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

Please release something for the Hojo, they are ridiculous looking.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Os View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=433379&page=2

post 23, that Oda is fantastic. its the perfect colors.

not syaing that I'm not looking forward to this WIP, takeda and his Tokugawa are great.

my 3 favourite clans.

Can you upload the Takeda texture? PREASE
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

M2TWRocks's Avatar Domesticus

I must have the Shimazu textures! Please figure out how to impliment these in game!

Awesome work! I especially like the recoloring of Takeda.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by M2TWRocks View Post
    I must have the Shimazu textures! Please figure out how to impliment these in game!
    We know WHAT to do, but we don't have the tools yet.

I'll put up some screens of the Tokugawa soon, I'm doing some fine-polishing on them, and then I'll polish the Shimazu some more, and then move on to the Date. Retexturing all the playable factions shouldn't take too long, these Takeda has only taken me about two days to texture, and I've done a lot of other stuff these two days.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Ronin View Post
    Please release something for the Hojo, they are ridiculous looking.
    Like I've said, I'm gonna retexture all of the playable factions, So the Hojo will be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Industries View Post
    Can you upload the Takeda texture? PREASE
    I'll upload it when it's finished and works the way it should work, by only replacing the Takeda, right now I want to focus on texturing all the clans, not uploading unfinished stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Noif View Post
    Hey! I must say that I am really impressive about Takeda retexture! I'am waiting, what you will create for Hattori.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Awesome work! I especially like the recoloring of Takeda.
    Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it, as always, It's always great to see your work being appreciated, even though I do it first and foremost for myself.
    Last edited by Ftmch; March 22, 2011 at 03:24 PM.

If you can specify textures to clans, I wonder if it would also be possible to differentiate banners (or whatever the correct term for them is) within a clan to troop types.
    Last edited by Zane; March 22, 2011 at 04:14 PM.

Looking good

This mod will be one of the must-have's when it is done, for sure
    Maratha Light Infantry - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ibfygu

Col. Michael Kováts Hussars
    - United States - http://www.sendspace.com/file/j272k5

Norske Geworbne & Trondhjemske Regiment - Norway -
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/tmvpk6

Links updated 06.05.13

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    If you can specify textures to clans, I wonder if it would also be possible to differentiate banners (or whatever the correct term for them is) within a clan to troop types.
    hm, should be possible I guess, but we'll know more once we can edit the db-files more easily.

By the way, there are some Tokugawa pictures up on the first page now, I'm not that content with them, but I'm not sure what to do with them either, so I'll just leave them as they are for the moment and focus on other clans and see if I come up with some better ideas.

(I will most likely start with the Date tomorrow)
    Last edited by Ftmch; March 23, 2011 at 05:18 PM.

Looks amazing, especially the Takeda mon on the breastplate. Can't wait to see all the clans redone.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

I uploaded some pictures of the updated Shimazu, I think they're final now. Gonna start with the Date this afternoon when I get home from work.

Great work! God I cannot wait to get these in game XD Any ETA on a release date?

and +rep naturally XD
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Industries View Post
    Great work! God I cannot wait to get these in game XD Any ETA on a release date?

and +rep naturally XD
    Unfortunatly I can't give any ETA whatsoever, we still need the new Pack File Manager to be able to edit the db-files better in order to get them working. But as soon as that's possible we can hopefully start releasing them. Getting all the playable factions retextured will probably take a while though.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.. Takeda?? I thought they were probably the only clan that didn't need changing they look amazing as is! I prefer vanilla Takeda im afraid, but the others are looking good.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Actus Reus View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.. Takeda?? I thought they were probably the only clan that didn't need changing they look amazing as is! I prefer vanilla Takeda im afraid, but the others are looking good.
    Well, hopefully all of the new retextures will be standalone from each other, so you'llbe able to pick whatever ones you like. I didn't like the original Takeda very much, but it's a matter of taste. I must say all the units look better ingame than in my crappy screenshots though, haha

Takeda look amazing, well they all look amazing, but I love the mon on the middle of the Ashigaru. Will other clans have that?
    Overall great work and I can't wait to download em.