Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Retexture Project: ALL playable clans retextured and released! (Ikko-Ikki released!)

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Clan Retexture Project: ALL playable clans retextured and released! (Oda and Uesugi latest)

good job i like this mod

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Clan Retexture Project: ALL playable clans retextured and released! (Oda and Uesugi latest)

Quote Originally Posted by warboy View Post
    I was wondering if i could put the factions banner mons on all the ashigaru chests, instead of just a few clans like you have. I have pfm, if you could just tell me what table to go under, and help me from there,i could change them to my liking, i would be in your debt.
    It's not in any tables. I've edited the textures themselves, so you'd have to have some photoshop skills to do it.

I may be overly optimistic here but is this mod compatible with mods that add new units?

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Probably not, no. Or well, it might work, but they won't have the new textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftmch View Post
    Probably not, no. Or well, it might work, but they won't have the new textures.
    That wouldn't be a big problem, cause all the mods except AUM add only a few units so your new ones will surely put those few in a shade.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Master Necromancer View Post
    That wouldn't be a big problem, cause all the mods except AUM add only a few units so your new ones will surely put those few in a shade.
    I'm not SURE that it will work that way though, but I think so. (try and let me know!)

Nope doesn't work. Nvm.

They look awesome Ftmch

Just wanted to say Ftmch your mod is 100% compatible with S2 Realism mod which adds a few units and they fit marvelously with your nice retextured ones cause they are a kind of a low tier ones that are not clan units but wanderers, etc so it's perfect. I suggest trying it.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Thanks Sgt¹_Daemon!

And Master Necromancer, great to hear! I've been interested in getting a realism-mod sooner or later,just want to play a couple of vanilla campaigns first (I honestly haven't played much at all before now, haha)

i notice that the general's armor has not been affected by these changes both in the campaign and the battle, not sure if its a good thing since they are so shiny. Btw, custom battle lead to a crash, even after i try too reinstall it with no other mod.
    just wondering, but is there any way you could change the daymo's armors using part in the online avatar? takeda shingen doesn't exactly look like the guy on the copy's cover or in the video. Thanks.

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by phraetorian View Post
    i notice that the general's armor has not been affected by these changes both in the campaign and the battle, not sure if its a good thing since they are so shiny. Btw, custom battle lead to a crash, even after i try too reinstall it with no other mod.
    just wondering, but is there any way you could change the daymo's armors using part in the online avatar? takeda shingen doesn't exactly look like the guy on the copy's cover or in the video. Thanks.
    Ah, yes, I know about this, these generals are defined somewhere else, but I'm not sure where. Crash in custom battle you say? Hm, right when you start the battle? or somewhere in the middle of the battle? With which factions etc.? Custom battle works fine for me with all factions.

Have you tried veryfying your game-cache for Shogun 2 in steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftmch View Post
    Ah, yes, I know about this, these generals are defined somewhere else, but I'm not sure where. Crash in custom battle you say? Hm, right when you start the battle? or somewhere in the middle of the battle? With which factions etc.? Custom battle works fine for me with all factions.

Have you tried veryfying your game-cache for Shogun 2 in steam?
    I made custome battle work again after delete all the script in appt/...shogun waterver
    guess there's nothing wrong with the mod. Great job. Whatwould u be doing next? can u somehow enable player to pick the general they want when they spawn?

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by phraetorian View Post
    I made custome battle work again after delete all the script in appt/...shogun waterver
    guess there's nothing wrong with the mod. Great job. Whatwould u be doing next? can u somehow enable player to pick the general they want when they spawn?
    Ah, good to hear. What I'll be doing next is just play the game, haha, I really have nothing planned right now, and I have a lot of other things to attend to in life, so no more modding now for awhile. (apart from fixing this mod if someone notice any bugs).

Default Re: Clan Retexture Project: ALL playable clans retextured and released! (Finished!)

when i install your awesome texture packs, i can notice that generals still have their huge balloons in their back (hojo). Oh my God how can i remove it???

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Clan Retexture Project: ALL playable clans retextured and released! (Finished!)

You'll have to edit the uniform_variants somehow I guess, I don't know how to do that.

me neither

Quote Originally Posted by TWmadman View Post
    when i install your awesome texture packs, i can notice that generals still have their huge balloons in their back (hojo). Oh my God how can i remove it???
    There's a mod out that removes generals horos.
    Here's Link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=437568

+++Rep if this helped you at all

Ftmch's Avatar Senator

That mod isn't compatible with this one, that's the problem

Quote Originally Posted by warboy View Post
    There's a mod out that removes generals horos.
    Here's Link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=437568

+++Rep if this helped you at all
    i ve tried it and it does not work, it is said that for this mod no script modification is needed, for yours it seems not aswell.
    what could i do?

BTW : i m using Darth Mod AND Toon "All in one mod" so there is a specific script, should i edit it? btw when i simply add your mod, it works, but when i add the horo removing mod it does not delete the balloons.
    Last edited by TWmadman; April 28, 2011 at 01:34 PM.