Well, folks, just announcing here and seeing if anyone would like to jump on board with this:

Once ESF and DBeditors are made to work properly, I will be starting a mod to set the Campaign start date to 1568, which I feel is an excellent start that will have the clans starting with decent territory. This will have Nobunaga as the head of the Oda, Ieyasu as te head of the Tokugawa, and it will begin after Nobunaga began to pick up steam.

Link to an idea of the map:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._1560-1568.png

Goal:
The main goal is to expand upon the starting situations of the clans. Starting with the Tokugawa and Oda, I (or hopefully we ) will add territory and Historical Characters to the clans. The idea is to expand upon the campaign without changing too much with the gameplay

Tokugawa will have an excellent General in Honda Tadakatsu, Ii Naomasa, Sakai Tadatsugu, and Sakakibara Yasumasa. They will also have and excellent ninja, Hattori Hanzō.

Oda generals: Shibata Katsuie, Akechi Mitsuhide, Hashiba Hideyoshi, Maeda Toshiie, Inaba Ittetsu, and Niwa Nagahide

After the changes to the Oda and Tokugawa, two more Major clans will be updated at a time until we've done all the major clans.

Other Plans: If possible, I will be tweaking the Diplomacy settings, allowing for more diplomatic maneuvering. Special Generals will have unique models and textures based on historical/artistic depictions. Skins for units will be modified, and if possible new units will be added as well. I've already begun this process.

This project will be something I am going to work on slowly, at my convenience, so please don't expect me to come out with anything releasable soon or at any sort of time table.

Thanks for looking!