Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: RELEASED: INVASIO BARBARORVM : SOMNIUM APOSTATAE IULIANII V1.0

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

Default Re: COUNTDOWN TO THE RELEASE OF INVASIO BARBARORVM : SOMNIUM APOSTATAE IULIANII V1.0

There was a MTW2 mod in development which was using Howard's lore but it has fallen into disuse, alas. The lore of his Hyborian Age can be found here. It allowed Howard to mix and match ancient cultures with medieval cultures in a wonderfully hedonistic way!

Default Re: COUNTDOWN TO THE RELEASE OF INVASIO BARBARORVM : SOMNIUM APOSTATAE IULIANII V1.0

Yes, it would make for a great fantasy mod indeed. I had a fantastic map along with descriptions of the various cultures ( in Swedish ) when I was a kid, but I'm afraid I've lost it.

Lionheart's Avatar Decanus

Actualy dart i believe they are beaten by the king of Lydia near Ephesus. Them they withdraw again and probably they later disappear in the ages of history if i'mnot mistaken.

Great one of the things that i always liked about SAJ is playing with rome and smash the sassanids to bits it's a fun thing to do. But usualy first i take on Armenia out of the way.
    Proud member of EB: Novus Ordo Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Actualy dart i believe they are beaten by the king of Lydia near Ephesus. Them they withdraw again and probably they later disappear in the ages of history if i'mnot mistaken.
    You're right.

But they did attack Assyria first. Forgot about the Lydians...
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

so close......must wait!
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by legio_XX View Post
    so close......must wait!
    It won't be today. I had to repackage Part I (left out roman assassins!!) and now am reuploading Part I to MegaUpload and Deposit Files, so hopefully tomorrow.

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    It won't be today. I had to repackage Part I (left out roman assassins!!) and now am reuploading Part I to MegaUpload and Deposit Files, so hopefully tomorrow.

take your time good sir, you may not rush perfection! I was just being a Child
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

Tomorrow will be a good day... to play SAI !

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    Its tomorrow here

Signature made by Joar

Tomorrow never comes!

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

So it's gonna be here today?

juvenus's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorBatavianHorse View Post
    Tomorrow never comes!

007: Tomorrow never dies! lol

seriously, what time zone our Aussie friends use?lol Tomorrow has already come here.
    Last edited by juvenus; March 27, 2011 at 06:12 AM.

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Is it near?

I can't wait anymore. ROMA!!!!

Here (in France) we are Sunday 01:27 AM (13h27 heure française)

In the UK it is now 13:34 GMT but the clocks go forward at 01:00 GMT tomorrow. Very confusing.

It's 15.10 here in Sweden...

Lionheart's Avatar Decanus

well here in Portugal is 14.20 p.m. so when the new Saj will appear?
    Proud member of EB: Novus Ordo Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    well here in Portugal is 14.20 p.m. so when the new Saj will appear?
    A hint: click on my banner...

Hi All

Am eagerly awaiting this too! I dont usually post just suffer in silence...

I also think that I dont express my gratitude to the modding community enough. I have to say, fantastic effort from all those involved and I loved SAJ v3 so a big thank you is in order! So thanks for a fab piece of art!

Kind Regards

Goose

I have just noticed Joar's sig! lol Ok still awaiting the DL then...
    Last edited by goose134; March 27, 2011 at 08:44 AM.