Thread: Game gets stuck on loading screen after battle

Default Game gets stuck on loading screen after battle

I was attacked at my main stronghold. I had like 8 samurai left inside, and the dumb AI could have easily attacked, but they just stood outside the walls getting by my auto tower arrows... Until the remainder just fled. There was one regiment of samurai outside, so I had to wait until the time expired... Once it expired, I had won, but the game then just hung on the loading screen... the bar stopped moving, although my mouse was still moveable. I had to kill the game inorder to get out.. I let it sit there for 15 minutes.

Anyone else with this issue?

Default Re: Game gets stuck on loading screen after battle

Has it happened more than once?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xsvspitfire - NEW VIDEOS UPLOADED DAILY
    Featuring Videos of: BF3, Bastion, Skyrim, Starcraft 2 & World In Conflict
    Hd 7850 2Gb
    Phenom II x3 4.0GHz
    8Gb RAM

Quote Originally Posted by Blom89 View Post
    Has it happened more than once?
    Yea, about three times at the end of different battles. The loading screen comes up... then starts moving, then just stops... I noticed also that if I hit esc in the loading screen while this is happening, it seems like the menu is coming up behind, I can click and hear sounds, but dont know what I am clicking because the load screen is blocking it. I have to alt-f4 to get out... but I spend time on these battles, I dont want to keep on doing them over.

Doesn't seem like its anything having to do with your PC. It's a game bug most likely. Just gonna have to wait for a patch.
    Hd 7850 2Gb
    Phenom II x3 4.0GHz
    8Gb RAM

I experienced this same bug last night. I think the only option is to kill it and restart the game.

BTW- I have been playing since release and this is the second bug I have run into!.... Pretty amazing, after being burned by Empire.

alt tab out and back in again a couple of times, then wait 20 seconds and it loads back to camp map, it does it to me all the time, using gtx460 sli if that helpz

I've had this happen to. Loading bar goes ~ a third of the way and then just oscillates back and forth. I let it sit for 3 hours because I didn't want to fight a particularly ludicrous bridge battle again and no dice, getting kind of annoying. = /
    Esse Quam Videri.

I will try the alt-tab... I did try that,but it taxes my machine very hard, so I didnt wait too long before killing it.. I will give it another shot.

Alt-tab is only difficult if you don't have enough memory in your PC. On my old PC which had 1GB RAM I could alt tab but the games never loaded back in, but now with 4GB, I can alt tab multiple times really quickly.
    Hd 7850 2Gb
    Phenom II x3 4.0GHz
    8Gb RAM

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Same thing for me. the gmae runs smooth, all fine, but I had more than 10 crashed on various loading screens, all in campaign, and a few in multiplayer.
    [Col] RO Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Blom89 View Post
    Alt-tab is only difficult if you don't have enough memory in your PC. On my old PC which had 1GB RAM I could alt tab but the games never loaded back in, but now with 4GB, I can alt tab multiple times really quickly.
    I have 4GB Ultra ddr3, but running win7, so not sure how much that eats up. Anyway, it didnt work... Just alt-tabbed out, and then couldnt get back in... never goes back ingame... So friggen annoying.. I just spent 40 mins fighting a battle which I barely won... now I have to do it again.

I have the same problem, when i finish battles like 9 out of 10 it gets on loading screen and then the bar goes about 1/3 trew and then it start flashing the bar and nothing happens.
    Can press esc but nothing happens, had to close it and start up again :S is there somebody who knows how to fix this !!!

Foederatus

I just had it for the 2nd time. First time it was loaded after 7 hours (didnt check during those hours) but crashed as soon as I clicked an ingame tab. Now I just used alt+f4.