Thread: Legendary mode - Enable separate features under different difficulty settings.

Default Legendary mode - Enable separate features under different difficulty settings.

Basically I really like the idea of Legendary mode but have a few problems with it:

1. You have to play against a fully pimped, stat boosted and *possibly* over aggressive AI (it's the battle stat boosting I primarily dislike).
    2. I like to micromanage my battles in slow-mo which is not allowed in Legendary mode.
    3. Only one save game gives me the fear - Not because I might fail and want to replay, but in case of save game corruption (E:TW, ahem...) and a risk of other technical problems (including units caught in buildings forcing you to lose a battle for e.g. or other occasional weird stuff/bugs which crop up from time to time)

It'd be great if we could select these features independently of one another and the difficulty settings. Any one have any idea if this is possible or not, maybe there's even a simple config file somewhere allowing you to do this already?

Cheers guys.

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

Default Re: Legendary mode - Enable separate features under different difficulty settings.

Sounds good, but it reminds me of :

/The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

Default Re: Legendary mode - Enable separate features under different difficulty settings.

I like a lot the "fog o war" system you get with legendary level, It would be great having it on all difficult levels imho...