Thread: 3.2 Music Addon

Default 3.2 Music Addon

Contains a fix to change ME campaign map music, replaces it with NA from Americas Expansion.

Download

Default Re: 3.2 Music Addon

Thanks for the update, Eo! I actually can't say that I even paid much attention to this before, but I'm glad that you keep supporting this great mod!
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.

No problem, I'll always find time to address any issue's people may come across. Although I'm not sure there can be many more real issue's left for people to find.

I'm loving the mod so far but a few things I noticed; while playing as the NA factions the battle preparation music and message sounds are not from the Americas campaign music and sounds plus the portraits of the captains in both Incas and Apachean are European instead of indigenous lol

btw any chance you are planning to add more factions like Wales, Tlaxcallans, Chichimecas and Tarascans? but that would probably require to expand the map even further lol

No chance at all.
    I'm fully engaged elsewhere atm.