Thread: Siege Problem - Conservation of Ninjutsu vs. Arrows

Default Siege Problem - Conservation of Ninjutsu vs. Arrows

Something I've encountered in my Chosokabe campaign during sieges is when enemies man the walls there is sometimes a single surviving soldier from a destroyed unit who simply refuses to die to arrow fire. Not only were multiple groups of 94 accuracy Chosokabe Bow Samurai not able to hit these guys after several volleys, they would keep trying to exclusively shoot the supernatural dodger unless I manually switched them to a new target as the AI's other units moved in and out of my firing range.

This small issue adds too much needless micromanagement when using archer units against a fort. I started auto-resolving my battles because it seemed to appear at least once during every siege.

Default Re: Siege Problem - Conservation of Ninjutsu vs. Arrows

It usually is because he is just behind one of the poles holding the roofs, and arrows just get stuck on it.
    In FRAY's alpha
    "When one dies, it is a tragedy. When a million die, it is a statistic."
    -The mods, try them all!-

nobody ever considers the individual!

Captain Zoran's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by TreesSZ View Post

nobody ever considers the individual!
    ROFL
    The friendly neighbourhood hobo with a shotgun of Westeros: Total War, bringing the Game of Thrones to life!
    Check out my new LOTR fan(tastic) fiction here: The Accountant's Trial

This bug aggravates me to no end. For me, it usually occurs when the banner carrier is kneeling at the walls. Simply removing their kneeling ability would make this much easier. OR, let my fire arrows kill him. Either way, I want him dead.

realistically, you shouldn't able to shoot the guy at all no matter how good you are at shooting arrow since he is behind the wall and under the roof... However, it might be a bug in the game.