Thread: Easy Spartacus?

Default Easy Spartacus?

Well, after playing a while I noticed that the Spartacus rebellion had turned up in Italy. I quickly trained an army to deal with it but was a bit dissapointed of the fight to be honest. You see, I'm guessing they're supposed to be under the 'Roman Rebels' faction? As Rome, one of the first things I did was to take control over settlements owned by that faction, thus eliminating them. So when the rebellion occured they were regular rebels. This wouldn't be a problem however if it comes to autoresolving but when playing the battle yourself it kind of ruins the whole experience. Since all three armies are within the battle map square, you'll fight all at once. But rebels in RTW(probably hardcoded) dissapear as long as you win, no matter how you win that is. When I fought the first army and won I planned to retreat from the 2nd army to retrain and then go at it again. But after I had beaten the first army the 2nd and 3rd army didn't show up(by the way I got the 'reinforcements delayed?' message from their armies. Since I won against the first army(Crixus) and those other armies were within the battle-square - they all dissapeared afterwards. I'm not sure if this is a real bug but it's kind of anti-climactic after the "thought" of having a hard fight ahead of you.

Probably known, but I thought I'd put it up here anyways.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Easy Spartacus?

a simple way to fix this would be to give them starting positions slightly further apart
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"