Thread: Uninstalling Shogun 2 Demo

Protector Domesticus

Default Uninstalling Shogun 2 Demo

Hey. I want to uninstall the Shogun 2 demo, but it's not showing up in my steam game library. How can I get rid of it?

Default Re: Uninstalling Shogun 2 Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrorru View Post
    Hey. I want to uninstall the Shogun 2 demo, but it's not showing up in my steam game library. How can I get rid of it?
    My demo essentially just vanished... but I bet it's still lingering somewhere. maybe just go to steam folder in C:? I have Windows 7 and did that, I guess maybe it got rid of it... I don't know for sure.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

I uninstalled the Demo prior to Shogun 2 coming out. I used the entry in the Control Panel (Windows 7) to remove it and then deleted the game form Steam by right mouse clicking the game in the game library and removing it that way.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Protector Domesticus

Well the shogun 2 demo folder still shows up in the steamapps>common folder, so I assumed it was still there.

The demo doesn't show up on control panel either.

I'm assuming steam automatically deleted it and the demo folder and what's in it are just the "remains." I'm assuming I can just delete that then...