Thread: Earlier Start date

Default Earlier Start date

As said and earlier start date. From 1467 to 1603.

Can this be easily moded?

Default Re: Earlier Start date

I think 1500 - 1600 is really enought.I'm waiting this + all faction playable ^^
    But i think it's not possible to edit Startpos.esf for the moment.So it's going to take a while, sadly...

where can i change the date

Baltizar's Avatar Civis

Hi Lordyu...I edited the starpos....see post (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...07#post9230507) but athough I was able to do this I still had problems with corrupted save files. I am waiting for a possible solution/answer from the more savvy modders to why this is happening. i get the feeling that Creative don't want us to mod this one or the are having control in what they will allow us to mod.

Igo's Avatar Libertus

Ive had some success changing the date in both saves and stratpos but my generals age is stuffed and they die or are killed off after the first year, any solutions anyone.

Foederatus

Try changing all Birth dates from all generals, Wives, childeren.

1. Open ESF editor
    2. Open Startpos.esf
    3. Look in Campaign_Startpos\Campaign_Env\Campaign_Model\World\Faction_Array.
    4. Every faction has his own line so inside look for Faction_Array\Faction\Character_Array.
    5. Open agian Character_Array\Character\Character_Details.
    6. There you can see the filename DATE you can change this valua to what you want depending what your start date is.

so, any progress with changing date?

I think that even 1535 would be a good starting date. I edited my starting dates in RTW and updated the dates for all the events so I know this will be kind of a chore if you have to do it for all clans. Apparently in RTW characters did not have birth dates?

Is there a quicker way to simply change the end date? I know you can continue playing after 1600, yes, but I want my victory video.