Thread: Two bugs

Default Two bugs

The first one is that a message tells me a city is ready to grow when it reaches certain population, but the governors building doesnt appear so I cant make it grow. The second one is I was entering through a breach in a wall. I had to fight heavy cavalry and elephants so it took time, but when I finally killed them my soldiers continued to fight the dead elephants. I made click and it appears "elephants units 0". I couldnt make them advance or retreat so the enemy archers killed a lot of them. Is there any way to solve them?

Default Re: Two bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Eco View Post
    The first one is that a message tells me a city is ready to grow when it reaches certain population, but the governors building doesnt appear so I cant make it grow. The second one is I was entering through a breach in a wall. I had to fight heavy cavalry and elephants so it took time, but when I finally killed them my soldiers continued to fight the dead elephants. I made click and it appears "elephants units 0". I couldnt make them advance or retreat so the enemy archers killed a lot of them. Is there any way to solve them?
    Well, the first one is most likely not a bug. Have you constructed the right level of markets? Because the ability to construct a palace, i.e. upgrade a settlement, is tied to the market levels. So, I suggest you first make sure you have constructed all the available markets, and then see if the government building pops up in the building construction options.

The second one with the elephants is something I've heard of before. However, I know that there are some issues regarding certain units at certain places, and that it's a vanilla problem, not caused by the mod. But I'm only speculating now, but I know I've had units that got "stuck" around elephants myself.