Thread: wtf happened

Default wtf happened

has the ss early eara campain been removed?

last link i had for it was

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389105

Default Re: wtf happened

I think the thread was removed by some moderator because of the insults between Rafael_Brasil Goro and Celtibero.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

ok mate thanks

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

What sort of arguing had those player mentioned

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The thread degenrated into a silly flame war of some description. I was asked to close the thread, and after reading many of the comments I decided to just delete the entire thread.

If there is a good reason to re-instate this thread then I will.

grouchy13's Avatar TW Mercenary Veteranii

Lol the fact that many of us were enjoying the HS and not participating in the BS, I think you'll find the HS is ruined as when threads are deleted all attachments are also lost and are irretrivable thus there will be no saves or screens or any other attachments.
    Under the Patronage of the Venerable Jom Patron of the one true Shogun wealthmonger, Antipodean son IZob, Terrifying Sultan of the Blitz totalwar_legend & Warden of the Iron Throne Dux

Mihajlo's Avatar Centenarius

I didnt participate in that HS, but after reading entire thread, will never join HS with some players from EE2....

Quote Originally Posted by grouchy13 View Post
    Lol the fact that many of us were enjoying the HS and not participating in the BS, I think you'll find the HS is ruined as when threads are deleted all attachments are also lost and are irretrivable thus there will be no saves or screens or any other attachments.
    Are past saves and pictures really important (I may miss some point, but I thought they were important only to check possible cheats and defeated army rules)?
    I think someone may open a new thread about the HS and start from the last save (the player who posted it should still have it ), so probably nothing is lost.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

shame we cant continue because of a small number of members.who had the last save,maybe we can continue from that?

[Celtíbero]Mencey's Avatar Campidoctor

I'd love to continue without Rafael's gang, but we need to recruit 5 players at least and yes, they should ally
    Spanish Medieval II TotalWar Hotseat Site: http://hmtw2.foroactivo.com/

Rafael_Brasil's Avatar Biarchus

Begin to provoke me.
    Pedro de Alcântara Francisco António João Carlos Xavier de Paula Miguel Rafael Joaquim José Gonzaga Pascoal Cipriano Serafim de Bragança e Bourbon

Quote Originally Posted by grouchy13 View Post
    From what I gathered, everyone had quit already. If you want me to bring it back, please say. Although from what I have read, this one is best forgotten. Few of you come out of it with much credit.
    Last edited by Incontinenta Buttox; March 18, 2011 at 03:48 PM.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael_Brasil View Post
    Begin to provoke me.
    racist!
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Rafael_Brasil's Avatar Biarchus

Pedro de Alcântara Francisco António João Carlos Xavier de Paula Miguel Rafael Joaquim José Gonzaga Pascoal Cipriano Serafim de Bragança e Bourbon

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

You people are ridiculous. Just stfu please. Everyone. God, I love this HS community and I am starting to get really angry about all the people leaving, and some of it is cause of like this

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

IB, the answer to what happened to that thread has been given. Wouldn't it be a good idea to close this thread before they more the flame here ?

och, i was enjoying this campain,if you guys decide to continue please pm me.

-

There is nothing to be gained by continueing this.

Thread closed!