Thread: Need some help with Oda

Default Need some help with Oda

Okay I am playing as the Oda on Legendary and I am gonna hit a problem:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    CLick on there to see the mini map, its hard to see but the very light pink is the Saito my vassels and my my brahs for life, being pure win and loyal. So with all of that I have hit a problem:
    1) Trade is my my main income, I need to switch this to a interal source before the Realm divide, what is the best way?

2) What is the best way to expand without getting the Ire of the Shogun? As you can see I need Secure the North of Japan, I have enough men to do so but I dont want those south panises to get thier knickers in a twist and attack me whilst I am laying down an northern smack down.

3) Can someone link to that resource map of Shogun 2? Its black and white with each province's reasource noted, I need it for campagin planning,,,

Decanus

Default Re: Need some help with Oda

1 - take one stack
    2 - conquer and burn a castle of your ennemy
    3 - retreat
    4 - buy 4 bune/4arrows, lots of commercial ship
    5 - conquer back a commercial point
    Hygienism is feudalism.
    OBEY

Don't think by yourself, apply dogma instead.

What differcult did I say I was on? At the moment I am at peace but I cant do a random attack because if it goes wrong I cannot correct it! Also if I burn a castle and run the rebels that take the keep will be uber charged and scary with the bonuses they get...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreapo View Post
    Okay I am playing as the Oda on Legendary and I am gonna hit a problem:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    CLick on there to see the mini map, its hard to see but the very light pink is the Saito my vassels and my my brahs for life, being pure win and loyal. So with all of that I have hit a problem:
    1) Trade is my my main income, I need to switch this to a interal source before the Realm divide, what is the best way?

2) What is the best way to expand without getting the Ire of the Shogun? As you can see I need Secure the North of Japan, I have enough men to do so but I dont want those south panises to get thier knickers in a twist and attack me whilst I am laying down an northern smack down.

3) Can someone link to that resource map of Shogun 2? Its black and white with each province's reasource noted, I need it for campagin planning,,,
    1, Make vassals, then you still have trade partners.
    2, I have not seen one. I would just get as close as possible, then spend a few turns building alliances/economy, and letting your expansionism et cetra wind down. Then you just need to fight everyone.
    3, There is a resource map on the provinces tab in the minimap.
    Map guru
    RTR Fan

STOP CREEPING BIGGERISM

You did quite a lot for beeing on legendary , when I tried and got 3 provinces / 4 , the pc cheats and sendsme lots of armies , the allies turn the shoulders and attack you and the vassals do rebel and attack you , and I just had 4 provinces at the most , I think they made it not insanely difficoult but impossible to win since thepc cheats too much on this level ...

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

The trick is buffer states, on the get go you ally with the blue folk to the east, you then defeat the rivals and then do the seige. Once the siege is over you turn north to Satio and vasselize them, you then turn south taking the Tokugawa and one of Imagawa hold, sign a peace treaty (dont vassel) and then defend you vassels. Watch out for the Ikko Ikko though...

There is a resource map on the provinces tab in the minimap.
    Wow, thats made me feel dense, that so handy!

My suggestion is take Izu fromt he Takeda. The goldmine there is great, as Uesugi on normal/normal I fought my way down there and ended up taking it, it relieves a lot of economic stress from trade.

I currently have the Hatori navy taking some of my trade positions, so it came as a great boon that my income didn't just tank.
    Forward, march!

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Sheep View Post
    My suggestion is take Izu fromt he Takeda. The goldmine there is great, as Uesugi on normal/normal I fought my way down there and ended up taking it, it relieves a lot of economic stress from trade.

I currently have the Hatori navy taking some of my trade positions, so it came as a great boon that my income didn't just tank.
    Yeah, capturing Izu would net you an extra 1000 koku. Expect it to be filled with a couple stacks as the buildings there and the difficulty, literally spam out armies from Izu. But it not only gives you economic benefit the AI most likely built stables for horses and such, which could give you some extra cavalry for your campaign.

Stacks? Ha, the Takeda thankfull has had thier backs broke, I dont know if you can see but they suffered a load of rebellans and are really pathics right now, the only thing hold me back is a risk of a attack on my southern forces...

Ok actually I am playing at legendary with Oda I got to have half of Japan and a powerfull ally that is like if he wasnt ingame as does nothing anyway its hard battle now to get shgunate ...

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Fallout 3 Modder

I got crushed by a VERY powerful south block doing a sneack attack and taking Owari, went bankkrupt but there is always next time...

Just Finished the Oda Campaign at Legendary level ^^ ....

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder