Thread: Sluggish Menu/Buttons

Default Sluggish Menu/Buttons

Hey, so after fully installing Shogun 2 I was able to run the program and get to the main menu (Which took a good 2min btw) and noticed that just like the demo, the menu buttons are very sluggish.

Now what I mean by this is not that the menu lags, or that the game has lag at all. In fact I am at a constant 60+FPS at all times on Ultra (save for unit models?).

The issue is that when I rollover a button, like the options button, it takes about a .5-1 second for the button to light up so that I can click it. This wouldn't be an issue if it was only the main menu, but this issue persists throughout the entirety of the game! I have seen videos of other players use the menu buttons with Zero delay when they rollover a button.

Does anyone have a similar issue? Is there a known fix for it?

I have 100% updated software and a clean computer. It shouldn't be a hardware issue anyway as the game runs very smoothly, it's just these button delays. It drives me insane!

Default Re: Sluggish Menu/Buttons

Have the same thing. Don't know what to say really. My pc doesn't meet the recommended requirements but it's well in between the two. Just my graphics card is a bit old (well, not to me, just to the graphics industry ).

Game is running smoothly enough for me too. I'm running it on 1280x1024 res. Only the menu experiences delays, especially the encyclopedia.