Thread: The state at MP

Default The state at MP

The state at MP

I thought it would be a good idea for people with mp issues to keep everything in one place.

Yes its bad, really bad, the battles are great if you manage to get one, so far MMB 1 Vs 1 has been the only way I got a game and I still only got 2 in the last 2 days. don’t try team match it just hangs forever and you cant get off without ctrl + alt + del and closing the game down.

It also seams that the stats are messed up, no battles are ever in the lobby and hosting and inviting a friend is impossible.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Default Re: The state at MP

I'm fairly sure (I didn't bother going back to check - I'm that confident) that there is a multiplayer thread devoted to bugs etc. May even be stickied. Apologies if that's wrong

Default Re: The state at MP

There is yes but there are a lot of threads about it too, so I thought a more wide ranging general discussion thread maybe in order.

If not then someone please close this, if so then maybe merge threads.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.