Thread: Variety in Sashimono

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

Default Variety in Sashimono

Hello!

I'm perhaps the most modding-illiterate person out there, so I apologize if this limitation has already been found - but I'm wondering if its possible that we could see a few recolored sashimono in the units? In this video, we can see the Takeda soldiers charging forward at the end, their banners colored red, white, and black, with the clan mon in a variety of colors as well.

Will we potentially see multiple varieties of banners in the future, or will units only ever have one style of sashimono?

Default Re: Variety in Sashimono

In reality they had even MORE flags than the video shows. Here is a reenacted picture showing a few flags along with Takeda Shingen:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Two of those banners:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The flag on the left is possibly the most well-known Sengoku period battle flag in Japan. It's called Furinkazan. (A small article on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C5%ABrinkazan) The flag on the right is the name of a god which Takeda Shingen claims to be.

It's such a pity they just have a clan flag in the game.

Sorry, but i didnt want to make a new topic, but the idea came from this topic
    i was thinking about changing the face/helmet of Shingen ingame, anyone knows if its possible? because that moustache what he has looks really ugly, considering the fact that on most of the pictures/paints of him even if none of them were made when he lived, portrays him with an ellaborate side-whiskers and a moustache with a spacing under his nose. well if its not possible to modify it yet or it wont be later neither, could we add a black or red mask to his face? and the helmet omg its crap, we should at least have a helmet what he wore in the video. is the helmet change possible?

I'm going to try to do this but so far looking through the pack files I can't seem to find it. It might not be possible the way they have it set up unfortunately.