Thread: CTD after ending Turn

Medina's Avatar Miles

Default CTD after ending Turn

Hello Everyone,

Ive been arround lurking here for many years. And I think this is a great forum, with nice informative posts.I would love to report a Bug that I encounter many times, maybe you have also encountered it!?

I just start playing the campaign, and after 50 turns, the game stops after I press ''end turn'' then all AI players start to do their stuff, but once I should be able to play in my next turn, I have a crash to desktop without any debug information. Sometimes I could rewrite history a bit and go back for some turns so that it wouldnt crash. But now I am really stuck.

I have to start my campaign again

Does anybody have a common experience? Sorry for my bad english!

Spaxspore's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: CTD after ending Turn

not I, played through one campaign and working on my second, not one crash or error.

I have the exact same thing happening in my campaign, a crash at the end of the turn, once all AI factions turn are done. Which faction did you choose ? Mine is "Date"

Medina's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by adourson View Post
    I have the exact same thing happening in my campaign, a crash at the end of the turn, once all AI factions turn are done. Which faction did you choose ? Mine is "Date"
    I played with Chosekabe. I dont know why this happens, but sometimes it just happens in turn 30, then in turn 180, I dont know why. Crazy bug.

romanlegion13th's Avatar Semisalis

i keep geting crashes to desktop n when lodeing

romanlegion13th's Avatar Semisalis

i have the same problem as date turn 50 and as it dose the priate's last move stops the sound also stops and crash's to desktop

i have the same trouble my game crash at 1588 (1st time) LoL with date clan . i took a old save game (it was 1586) and after 5 year (1591) my game still crash for no reason i try to play with 2 different (my own pc intel i5 with 8gig ram with a 560evga gt) and my other pc (intel i7 with 12 gig ram with a 480gt asus) and same trouble... is really anoying i made a post on steam forums

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1796602

Yeh same issue, played Takeda, Tokugawa, and now Shimazu all crashing and freezing (in offline and online mode single campaign ) around turns 85 to 90. Done everything suggested , Save game and alter movements etc, Verified GCF's, Checked full control and read in the system and admin, manually ran the secondary installers required, Reduced the graphics and screen reso's etc,. May I ask what else can be done but wait.
    One thing I do is change the money value as I like to immerse into full build as quick as possible, which I haven't been able to accomplish.Could this be taking affect although I'am lasting up to 90 turns.

Tatarasei's Avatar Laetus

I have same problem is there no a fixed or a bug??

kastrologos's Avatar Libertus

Have the same problem here too, my campaign crashed around turn 35-40, now i ve started my 2nd and i hope not to CTD again, but from what i read i 'm gonna be crashed again, damn

aut Ceasar aut nihil - ή Καίσαρ ή τίποτα - or Ceasar or nothing

20 more turns estimated til I beat my VH Uesugi campaign.. and I finally get this..

after 5 finished friggin campaigns ~_~

Same here..... 2 campaigns= 2 CTD's with this end turn issue. I've played Shimazu and now Tokugawa and both times this has happens in the 1560's. First one was about 1568, the other was 1563. The CTD happens at the same point of the end turn as mentioned by the initial poster.

At this rate I'm never going to be Shogun. There's some good AI in this game..... "Hey, he's starting to win, SHUTDOWN the GAME".

Modestus's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    On a ship in the middle of the Mediterranean.

Same here around turn 57

I get the same.

It's pretty random, all from turn 50 and upwards. Every single time though, I get 2 error messages saying there was an error and needs to close, and every single time I loose sound, in general on my pc. I have to reboot the pc to make it work again. Also I get the same error when loading a savegame (random amount of turns played), 2 error messages and loose sound so I have to reboot.

All this happens very random, and I have played a campaign through without a single error, ctd or whatever.

Hansen

I've had the issue only once and that was on my first playthrough. I never considered it a big deal since it was Shimazu on Normal. Since then, I've saved frequently and often and I haven't had the issue.

I ran into the same problem as well today. I reached turn 50 as the Takeda, press end turn and the rotation will reach the Shoni clan and then it crashes.