Page 76 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2651666768697071727374757677787980818283848586101126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 10001

Thread: - The Tavern -

Default Re: - The Tavern -

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    sorry duble post and wrong thread, I was in the tavern!!!!!!!! what is happening in TWC is a deep mistery!!!!!
    Sorry for the confusion, I was closing the "when will it be released" thread in the RO forum, but moved the other discussion here instead. That's why it looks a bit odd.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

No problem Joar, and thanks for the explanation, but after some time (too much!!! I started feeling my age!!! ) I understood!!! Sorry for my off topic!!!

It is really impossible!!! This morning when I went to work there was a temperature of more than 20°C and the Sun!!....Now 13°C and almost raining!!! I have only a cotton jacket and shirt!!! I hate this weather conditions!!!........The end of the world is near!!!....Now it's raining and temperature under 13°C.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hi guys

Default Re: Hi, when it is ready the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Diocletianus, probably it is easier become a Space marine : only few years on the most dangerous battlefields in the Galaxy in some lost world of the Terran Empire, acting like a scout or forlorn hope, then, if you survive, the techno-fathers start the treatment to transform you poor explorator in a true Space Marine!!!!

You will survive to many years of bionic implants, implanted without any kind of anesthesia, each of your bone will be cut and enlongated and metal reinforced, removed the ribs to add the 'Black carapace', the second heart will be implanted in your thorax deformed, then the bio implants in the stomach and larynx, all suffering each instant all the pain possible..because a true Space Marine has to love the pain, for the God Emperor of Holy Terra!!! In the end, if you survived, you are finally a true Space Marine!!!!!
    Space Marine power !

Envers et contre tous...et c'est tant mieux ainsi ! Ze political profile

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

IM TELLING YOU ITS FREAKIN MASTER CHIEF

Default Re: Hi, when it is ready the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletianus View Post
    Space Marine power !

....Yes Diocletianus, thanks! I was speaking about the fact that becoming a Space Marine might be easier than becoming a citizen here on TWC!................So being a little bored and don't knowing what to do in this moment I'll post a full description of the process needed to become a true Space Marine, a Battle Brother and you'll see that it could be considered easier.............

Here the terrible and detailed description of the pain......you have to suffer (anyway lesser...)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

A full battle brother's blood and bodily fluids contains potent genetic maintenance agents that if ingested by a normal human will alter their genetic structure. This agent is the basis of the marines acidic and poisonous spit, and the ingestion of this is fundamental first step in altering a human into a marine. All chapters require the recruit to drink the blood of the chapter from the chapter's grail. The grail ritual appears in all the chapters, and in all cases it includes the drinking of the blood of full marines and in some cases the blood of the Primarch!

Once these agents are ingested the effects on the body are traumatic and pronounced and many recruits will not survive. The Space Wolves 'Canis Helix' is probably the strongest of these agents and many die in the ice fields of Fenris screaming in pain. The Blood Angel's seems just as virulent and perhaps produce the greatest physical changes, those mutants who survive the blood of Sanguinius and the sarcophagus emerge as a vision of their Primarch.
    Genetic Alterations: As the agent invades the body now produces a range of hormones and proteins that are mostly completely useless to the normal human body, and in many cases harmful to the human body. As the recruit endures the levels of these new hormones and chemicals rise and induce great pain and madness. The perceptions of the initiate so they see things that aren't there and are prone to suggestion. This is the time when the Chapter moulds the core mind on the future marine. Working with the sickness induced by the new hormones, the initiate is put through the ringer of madness until utterly broken. Then they are rebuilt and taught how focus, how to deal with pain. As they learn these lessons they are injected with geneseeds, which as they grow, the use the hormones and this in turn lifts the madness, restoring metal functioning.

The initiate is then thrown into the Trial of Solitude.
    Geneseeds: These new proteins and hormones are designed to support and feed 'geneseeds'. Geneseeds cultivated chimera stem cells that under the influence of the new hormones and proteins flourish into new organs that further modify the initiate's body. The geneseeds are invasive and can cannibalise surrounding tissue and convert them, they act like targeted cancer. As geneseeds are added they absorb the new hormones, and they absorb a lot when growing. New geneseeds have to be added at regular intervals to balance the system, and the penultimate geneseed of the Progenoids which regulate the whole system. The Progenoids can not go in until all the other implants are in place.
    The first implant results in a major cardiovascular alteration often referred to as 'a second heart' but that is a gross simplification. This is sometime accompanied with
    corrective surgery, though many Chapters will leave a recruit experiencing complications to die.
    Implants: Secondary 'Heart' geneseed implanted, Ossmodula geneseed implanted....On activating the Ossmodula (bone growth) organ a marine is bound into a automated traction cage his bones are cut and joint sockets are quartered and lined.

As time passes the traction cage pulls the bone sections lengthen the gap between the cuts. New bone grows at the ends ofthe cuts constantly trying to make up the distance between surfaces. The ends of joints swell into the new socket linings, and planer and saddle joints are broadened. Any defects in growth are corrected with cultured replacements, such are the hip joints.

During this time the marine is in immense pain while on the 'rack' and are denied any type of pain relief drugs. To further stress the initiate they isolated from other marines and kept in total perceived solitude. Even in the case of surgery they are injected with a neural blocker and can't see or hear the surgeons, but the blocker doesn't stop all brain sensations they can feel is the pain as they are cut open and parts replaced. The only way to combat the excruciating pain and isolation is via the pain psycho-indoctrination techniques they learn as an initiate and this period in a marine's development enforces these methods of mind and pain control.

When the marine emerges, often many months or even years later they are in a very sorry state appearing to be no more that a stick man, the flesh they had on entering the trial being stretch to splitting to cover their vastly larger frame.
    Implants: Secondary Heart continues to grow but is not operational (grows like a cancer), Ossmodula activated, Biscopea geneseed implanted.

Once they have served as part of the scouts and achieve distinction of proved themselves beyond all doubt they undergo the final procedure and are implanted with the Black Carapace. The Black Carapace is the control interface for the Marines Power Armour, that allows them to function as though it where a second skin.
    These new Marines are put into the full marine units to replace losses, though usually they are transferred into the lower companies and work their way up through the ranks. It is here that they undergo the continuing and never ending Trail of Wisdom. This trail does not cease until they are dead or deemed worthy at the end of their time and interred into a dreadnought. The dreadnought has completed all trials.

......Yes,..... yes,.... the proces might be a little hard......... like the training, but, at least, if you survive,.......you can see the end!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks to the Great Mr. Philip Stibbering, for text and images!!!

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

If I had the choice I would still choose to go through with it.

They look like obese people

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Gandalf View Post
    They look like obese people
    Haha, more like Brock Lesnar but I see what you're saying.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

And why do they wear Greek clothes?

Welcome buddy, hope you enjoy your stay.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasdale17 View Post
    hi all Thomas here just new in site.. glad to be a part of this community..

good day !!
    Have a drink on me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Welcome!

In other news, I present to you FLAVIVS MEROBAVDES PANGEYRICO ORATIONESQUE RELIQUAE

EDIT: couldn't upload it its an adobe acrobat file :/

I'll translate it, put it in a PDF, and post it for you guys.

I have a pc issue I'm hoping someone can help me with. For some reason, I can no longer view any images uploaded from imageshack. I can upload them without any problems, but, for example when I post them, I can't see them. They don't appear as a red x or anything, they simply just don't appear at all. If I wait several minutes, I get the occasional black or heavily distorted image. I can't even view banners uploaded from imageshack.

The strange thing is I can view images from photobucket and so on without any problem.

Anyone got any idea what the problem is?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Imageshack has always caused problems for me, part remains black or the image doesnt know. don't know why.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    I have a pc issue I'm hoping someone can help me with. For some reason, I can no longer view any images uploaded from imageshack. I can upload them without any problems, but, for example when I post them, I can't see them. They don't appear as a red x or anything, they simply just don't appear at all. If I wait several minutes, I get the occasional black or heavily distorted image. I can't even view banners uploaded from imageshack.

The strange thing is I can view images from photobucket and so on without any problem.

Anyone got any idea what the problem is?
    have you updated gpu drivers ? or done any changes to gpu?

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Do you live in N Korea?

Signature made by Joar

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    have you updated gpu drivers ? or done any changes to gpu?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Constantius View Post
    Do you live in N Korea?
    No, I don't think so.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

They've brainwashed joar into thinking he lives in a wonderul paradise!

Joar this is my Imageshak, it is OK! But I found Imageshak very slow in charging the image.....

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Gandalf
    They look like obese people They look like obese people Yesterday 11:56 PMThey look like obese people Yesterday 11:56 PM
    You illitterate GG!....they have to wear a power armor or worse a Terminator power armor!!! You would not be able even to rise their bolter in two hands!!!! Shame on you Heretic!!!