Page 56 of 501 FirstFirst ... 63146474849505152535455565758596061626364656681106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 10001

Thread: - The Tavern -

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: WARNING: TWC SECURITY ISSUE

Yes OK! Thanks CDMan! Now I'm very worried!! And yes English is not my language but.......Save the Mods!! without Mods they have nothing in the hands!!!!

I'm a plebean but if I'll die in this war I leave my Space marine armour to MMFA in the hope he could use it in the right way!

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lol Diocle, lol.

I've warned the Mods on RomanArmyTalk that the TWC site is compromised. After reading Bolkonsky's evidence and other things I'm certain that this is no joke.

GED also hacked Remlap's 3000 Dollar COmputer and put a Rootkit past the firewall. He works as a software designer/engineer or something. There's no way to stop him with out a supercomputer. Granted, I can get access ot a supercomputer, but only indirectly through my friend misha who half the site doesn't even think exxists.

Knonfoda's Avatar I came, I read, I wrote

The plot thickens then. Can't wait to see how this turns out, I'm grabbing some popcorn

...Well there is the Org!!......Again the Org like the last time!......If the people take away the Mods it is a win!!They have nothing! Nothing!!.........The problem are all the files and the works and the posts and the private posts.... it could be a great disaster!
    I hate the Dictators if they are not Roman Caesars of the III century or early!!!

Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Yes OK! Thanks CDMan! Now I'm very worried!! And yes English is not my language but.......Save the Mods!! without Mods they have nothing in the hands!!!!

I'm a plebean but if I'll die in this war I leave my Space marine armour to MMFA in the hope he could use it in the right way!
    I'd just lay low and try not to draw any attention to yourself or the things that are important to you on the site. It's probably the best way to stay out of trouble.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

woah ! serious

Aww man, hopefully the mods won't get compromised. When money enters the equation... everything is tainted.

EDIT: Just in case, I recommend making an archive of all mods, patches and instructions, etc. on our computers. You never know what can happen... I used to be a part of a big board years ago that disappeared in the course of a day or so because of an internal feud. That site is gone, never to return.
    Last edited by atheniandp; March 28, 2012 at 09:15 PM.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

You are a wise man CDMan,...but if all the people lay low.....then we become sheeps, I have nothing against sheeps but they are so....aquiescent!.....and dear CDMan...I feel in your words something strange.......how to say?......threatening?.........but probably I'm wrong!.....Anyway I have nothing to lose here, as I said there is always the Org so......

Well! I'll do as you say CDMan! Knon, have you still some popcorn?

Diocle, what you can do- while maintaining your neutrality- is to download ALL the mods on this website and store them on your hard drive. Who knows what could happen in these dark times.

I have most, if not all the RTW mods. I need to get started dling M2TW mods...
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

duble post for problem of connection.....do you see? MMFA is right!!!

I have all the mod I like, there is the Org, and many of my friend are on RAT Forums so no problem!!!

Atheniandp I hate being neutral!!! I'm Italian we are questioning about everything! I do not like neutrality!!!!

I have read La Boétie : I think it is very needed this time !

But for the love of God, save the mods ! This is like the library of Alexandria of the mods : If it fall, all the knowledge and harwork would be lost for a time !

Envers et contre tous...et c'est tant mieux ainsi ! Ze political profile

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

i just read the whole thing , could be the guinness world record shittest joke ever recorded by man attempt

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

I am a little confused - are not the 'mods' themselves stored on anther file-sharing site and so not actually here, as it were? If this site were to implode then the modes themselves can still be downloaded from the original hosting site?

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

There is nothing quite like a post from MMFA to break up a perfectly good discussion about medieval history

Signature made by Joar

If anything happens, I'm going to go on every thread I can find and shout: FREEDOOOM FROM TYRANNY!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

All the Mods on FTP are still there, and that's almost every one on the site. But they might have been transferred to the Atlas Server.

Anyways, I have IBUR and Attila Reloaded, some of Joar's mini-mods like the portraits and stuff, but I can't start cramming my hard drive with mods.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Constantius View Post
    There is nothing quite like a post from MMFA to break up a perfectly good discussion about medieval history
    lol, no, no there's not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Belisarius has been banned.

Legio and Gigantus are the only sane people left.

I'm here but I have few minutes, what is going on?
    Is there someone who can say if this is the stupid joke of some man or if TWC has some serious problem?....
    Someone knows the word Democracy?
    Glasnost?
    Transparency of decisions?
    Freedom of information?
    Is this a USA site or we are in China?
    Are we be able to know something 'seriuos' about the real situation of TWC?.........
    Is this a kindergarten or a site of persons adult and responsible?.....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Someone in the Curia Commentary posted "I am watching you" in my Reputation lol.

We might be able to get GED for hacking the passwords hashes, but we can't get him for identity theft really. So if the cops would even consider arresting him it would only be for a few months.