Thread: - The Tavern -

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: - The Tavern -

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius View Post
    8788, your argument is invalid.

When it gets to 9001, please do not make that reference.
    As said the famous Italian Prime Minister, Benito Mussolini: 'E chi se ne frega!' (Google transl.)

I'm happy for the quantity of my posts for personal reasons so, being selfish and uncaring, I'm totally disinterested in the number of posts of the other forum members.

I made my duty as a citizen : 4th of september is a sad day for Canada. We will soon join Greece !

Envers et contre tous...et c'est tant mieux ainsi ! Ze political profile

Why sad?

Diocletianus, if Italy survives with its public debt.....Canada will survive for sure! I have some doubts about Germany and its political direction but this si more a political matter!

Be happy Diocletianus, President Hollande will save us all, Western Europeans (Yes because there is already the WEU, Western European Union) and Canadians!
    Last edited by Diocle; September 04, 2012 at 10:33 PM.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Canada has no money, too?

Yup. The federal dept is ligth tough, thanks to the austerity program of PM Harper. However, in my province, the xenophobic Parti Québécois has been elected. They will open old wounds, start many arguments with the federal governement and let the provincial dept grow. Our dept is currently 77% of the GPD. Canada is already losing large sums to help the province to maintain social policies we cant afford. If Canada cut the financial help, Quebec will sink,dragging Canada too.

Envers et contre tous...et c'est tant mieux ainsi ! Ze political profile

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Eeeeh?.......I've 3001 posts? Do you understand? 3001 intelligent, exaustive, and full of contents, posts? I'm celebrating with a glass of Porto!
    In about 2998 of those I could safely say i had no idea what you were on about
    'The Last Pagan Emperor'- An Invasio Barbarorum Somnium Apostatae Juliani AAR
    MAARC L 1st Place
    MAARC LXXI 1st Place

'Immortal Persia' A Civilization III AAR

Prepare to imbibe the medicine of rebuke!

Quote Originally Posted by hannibalbarca13 View Post
    Canada has no money, too?
    Who does these days? Australia is ok but all it will take is China to sneeze a little and we are up the proverbial creek without a paddle like most other nations. Then all the iron ore we have shall be utterly useless.
    'The Last Pagan Emperor'- An Invasio Barbarorum Somnium Apostatae Juliani AAR
    MAARC L 1st Place
    MAARC LXXI 1st Place

'Immortal Persia' A Civilization III AAR

Prepare to imbibe the medicine of rebuke!

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletianus View Post
    Yup. The federal dept is ligth tough, thanks to the austerity program of PM Harper. However, in my province, the xenophobic Parti Québécois has been elected. They will open old wounds, start many arguments with the federal governement and let the provincial dept grow. Our dept is currently 77% of the GPD. Canada is already losing large sums to help the province to maintain social policies we cant afford. If Canada cut the financial help, Quebec will sink,dragging Canada too.
    Canada has the potential to be the Largest Source of Diamonds in the world though, so there is hope.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Who cares about diamonds? It is water, food and fuel that are going to be the biggest problems this planet will face.
    Oh and with regards to numbers of posts...its is quality not quantity that counts. As Plato said "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something"
    Last edited by Constantius; September 05, 2012 at 08:19 AM.

Signature made by Joar

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian Australis View Post
    In about 2998 of those I could safely say i had no idea what you were on about
    This because your mind is small compared to the complexity of the reality, my poor Justinainus........but with some exercise it might grow! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Constantius
    As Plato said "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something"
    Wise words Constantius! Expecially because I have 400 posts less than you.....so also I have some hope!
    Last edited by Diocle; September 05, 2012 at 09:06 AM.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    This because your mind is small compared to the complexity of the reality, my poor Justinainus........but with some exercise it might grow! ...

Wise words Constantius! Expecially because I have 400 posts less than you.....so also I have some hope!
    Indeed but I have been here much longer

EDIT Oh it seems I haven't

Signature made by Joar

I am a fool then... Or I am too brilliant for you, and plus people who play RPG's tend to make a tonne of posts - look at all the GSTK veterans, they have 15-20,000 posts.

But Basil/Cho'gall, but....but...but....your face! What happened to the Templar Brother? ....beware Chogall when one becomes a Space marine the resignation is not provided!

@Constantius, I was only happy because I did not think of posting so many posts! nothing more! It was only a form of surprise and an occasion to drink a glass of good, old aged Porto!

Check my sig. I am an undercover Templar.

Ah! Well now I see.......OK then!

I drove the Goths back, bolter and chainsword in hand, leading the valiant roman legions into war against the heretic goths.

So I stop at a gas station to buy some little cigar/cigarette hybrids... And I as I'm stepping out, this old man stops and says, "You got out of that car a little slow this morning, old age catching up to ya huh?"

I say, "Yeah I turned 26 this morning so I know what you mean..."

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

Well done Brother! Pray the Emperor!

Don't smoke Gallienus. Please.

......no comment.........