Thread: Please be polite

Default Please be polite

when u play rank match please ask if ur opponent re ready, the moment anyone click the ready button the game force start (start count down) let people sometime to choose their army (and get to know each other)

Default Re: Please be polite

I do so. I've met one rat so far that pulled the plug and one that called me a coward (we fought honourably, then in the end one unit of his tired Samurai faced two units of my decimated but still warmed up Ashigaru archers. Guess what followed from two sides, bukkake baby

I once rushed someone on the preparation screen so badly that the computer gave him that awful preset army with only expensive troops. I felt pretty bad...

Still killed the guy, but felt bad.

With the MM games i hardly say anything at start,it feels different then hosting a game its just find a person,get game going,win/lose start again.
    Saying that though i give a little bit of time before i tick up but you shouldnt have to with the awesome army manager it's got.

YOu know you can set up your army in advance... in fact you can have several different armies set up so you can choose one. You should probably do this before hand anyways, expecially when you start getting vet units

yeah i know we can set up before time, but sometime u get carry away and forgot to change unit before time or fight a small funds battle then the next fight is a medium one so again please ask or at least wait a bit