Thread: still soundproblems :X

Default still soundproblems :X

hey.

i still have the same sound issues i've had with empire and ntw.i can hear the sea and movements on the campaign map, and moving armies , shooting and fighting armies on the battle map. BUT i cant hear anything that is said by e.g. generals in the pre-battle and i dont have any music inserted. had the same problem with empire and ntw and it really ed meup. pls help =/

Default Re: still soundproblems :X

k since there is no repsone yet i might have to re-work my previous post.

here we go:
    my system :

Manufacturer:
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
    Memory: 6142MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 1500 GB Gesamt
    Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Monitor: PnP-Monitor (Standard)
    Sound Card: Lautsprecher (2- SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio)
    Speakers/Headphones: Creative F4t4L1ty Mk2
    Keyboard: Logitech G15 Refresh
    Mouse: Razor Diamondback 3G
    Mouse Surface:
    Operating System: Windows Vista™ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.100608-0458)
    PLUS a creative titanium x-fi sound card

Ok, i had sound problems in etw and napoleon aswell. my problem was that i could hear e.g. birds ingame, but nitehr my generals speeches nor the intro worked. now iam having the same GAY! problem in s2tw aswell. i tried nearly everything; running the game via xp sp2, checking the sound settings on the control panel => ingame, trying out everythign there is ingame. but i still dont hear any speeches. and even on the f*king intro i dont have any sounds. iam really going mad on this topic and i really hope someone has any good ideas. otherwise i will keep spamming this topic with "+1" till the end of days ]:->

Spaxspore's Avatar Campidoctor

u update your audio drivers. Also you listed two sound cards.

soz for the 2 sound cards but i took my old xfire profil. at the moment i do only have the x-fi titanium in use. well, i downloaded and installed the latest update for my driver, but still i dont hear anythign except from that annoying birds in the main menu.