Thread: Ninja Skill Tree

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Default Ninja Skill Tree

I'm curious to know the difference between 2 options at the end of the Ninja Skill Tree, and I've looked all over and can't find a definition or explanation anywhere.

One option is Ninjutsu, which "Increase's Agents Success Chance" by x amount.

The other option is Notorious Killer, which "Increase's Agents Critical Success Chance" by x amount.

What exactly is the difference here? What EXACTLY does Critical Success Chance mean?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Ninja Skill Tree

Just a guess, but I believe critical success is the chance you have to kill versus just wound.

Or, the chance to permanently remove the target versus just send him away for a couple of turns.

I believe all agents (Monks/Missionaries when converting someone, Metsuke when arresting/executing someone, Ninja/Geisha when killing someone) operate the same way, with a chance to permanently remove one way or another, or to simply make them go away for a time.

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Intuitively this makes sense and was my guess. Just wondering if anyone knew without a doubt.

We're probably right tho, thanks mate.

Civis

Yea this sounds right, for assassinations the default case is wounded and the critical case is death
    For monk conversions i think it's a period of contemplation or more severely a permanent move to a religious life
    For metsuke its imprisonment and execution

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

still havent seen a geisha. are they in game? and what building recruits them?
    You look great today.

Raimeken's Avatar Senator

I think their building is a Tea House?

Civis

Geisha are essentially a very high level assassin, you need to research a bunch of chi arts to get access, then you can recruit it from teh same building as you recruit ninjas i think

Quote Originally Posted by Alkarin View Post
    still havent seen a geisha. are they in game? and what building recruits them?
    The Encyclopedia is your friend
    you need the T5 Chi Talent "Ninjutsu" then you can build the highest upgrade for the Tavern which allows the recruitin of a Geisha.