Thread: When is the Full age..!?!

Default When is the Full age..!?!

Hey All

At what age my "son" become general?

The older son of My Tokugawa Daimyo , Tokugawa Ieyasu , Has 18 years old , but he isnt yet General , so i'm wondering when I can use him ... ?

Thanks

Willy.

Primicerius

Default Re: When is the Full age..!?!

I heard, it's actually random: i.e., as in real life, some guys mature earlier, others never do...
    Last edited by Slaists; March 16, 2011 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaists View Post
    I heard, it's actually random: i.e., some guys mature earlier, some never do...
    Areu kidding me?

Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Willy View Post
    Areu kidding me?
    about the random part: nope I am not kidding. I saw it on the .com forum. about the "never" -- yeah, I was being sarcastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Slaists View Post
    about the random part: nope I am not kidding. I saw it on the .com forum. about the "never" -- yeah, I was being sarcastic...
    Hehe ok Was about to kill my self ...

Thanks!

Yeah it's random.

I had a 15 year old heir fighting in battles whilst his 18 year old brother sat at home sucking a dummy and gargling on his moms titty milk.
    Proud History, Bright Future.

Nice , cool feature . Tough , i'm losing hope on the Military feature of Ieayasu... Maybe i shouldnt had sent him to Takeda when he was 4 as prisoner .

Yeah I was actually wondering this too because in my Shimazu campaign, I had a 12 year old general. I thought it was some sort of bug but I guess the age generator is random.
    "The art of war is of vital importance to the state. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected" - Sun Tzu

Fratyinside's Avatar Ducenarius

Yeah I had one guy come of age at 24 and his brother came of age at 17. I was like....wtf?

"Altså, det er jo sådan mere inden for de, for de, inden for murene, så det, vedkommende der, og æhhh, altså det... det" - Kronprins Frederik af Danmark

dutch81's Avatar Senator

My first son and heir was 14 when he went to war his younger brother was 16. I was confused as well at first but I like it now I know.