Thread: Wars of the League of Augsburg / Grand Alliance

Corbeau's Avatar Civis

Default Wars of the League of Augsburg / Grand Alliance

I suppose this is part proposal and part question, and I would have posted it in the broader proposals folder had I been able to.

As a fan of A Proper Empire, I would love to see a sub-mod focusing on the Wars of the League of Augsburg, or rather around 1680 - 1700, or perhaps starting a little earlier, the Wars of Louis Quatorze perhaps.

I'm currently working on a mod-and-a-half for Medieval II at present (or rather I'm on a forced, brief sabbatical after having my appendix removed ) so it is not something I would intend to commence as of yet.

Is it something that others would like to see, or does it in fact already exist in some form....?
    Last edited by Corbeau; March 16, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

ODaly's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Wars of the League of Augsburg / Grand Alliance

This would be a fantastic project to see here! After, of course, you finish your work with Med II.

APE:TI Morale Officer
    2nd Dan Search-Fu Artist

Krixux's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Wars of the League of Augsburg / Grand Alliance

Uber Cool idea ; I'm looking forward for such a sub-mod for this already apeti uber-mod
    D I V I D E - ET - I M P E R A

& A PROPER EMPIRE: TERRA INCOGNITA .... A P E - T I
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Perhaps, as some wit remarked, the best proof that there is Intelligent Life in Outer Space is the fact it hasn't come here. Well, it can't hide forever - one day we will overhear it."