Thread: criticism on maps or mp

Default criticism on maps or mp

i thought i would make this thread so we can make criticism on the maps in order to hope for ca to improve them which i highly doubt they will read this. but i would like to start out by saying i hate how buildings do not equal win they really should have implemented that so people would fight more i just played a round on the awful map where some one starts on a massive hill which really ca didint you learn from empire that big hill spawns will just delude the game into a camp fest. so i take both buildings and the guy sends two units to attack and i kill them with ease. he then sits their the entire round telling me to attack. i tel him to get off hill its bs and he says no and to top it off he has some damn trebuchets. so i lost a battle i would have won in a fair fight. really ca? the multiplayer is great but why just WHY did you have to make a map that was so unbalanced and promoted camping. well thats my criticism other then that the game is really good.

Default Re: criticism on maps or mp

MP maps feel really really really small in size and scope......... just my day 1 impressions so far.