Thread: Have i misunderstood the MP Clan Conquest?

emotion_name's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Have i misunderstood the MP Clan Conquest?

Hi guys, just wondering if someone could clear this up for me, as its pickling my head.

I thought the Clan Conquest thing would allow you to do Team Battles, with your clan mates, and earn clan influence points in the process.

My question is, if this is how its meant to work, where do you find the option to get team match made battles with my clan mates?

The Auto Team on Matchmade battles doesnt put me with any of my clan mates, who press the button the same time as me (on a side note, i think this is also bugged as we all selected Land Battles only, yet ended up in seperate naval battles, which promptly died and we got kicked from the lobby)!

The build a team thingy, where you invite your friends and then search for a game, seems more stable yet the Encyclopedia states you can only win clan influence points for MatchMade battles, which these are not, are they? (on another side note, these also get anoying when someone drops and the battle ends, instead of letting the AI assume command of the dropped players army)

What am i missing? What should we be doing to get some 3v3 and 4v4 in clan conquest mode, or have i misinterpreted the idea of this mode and this isnt possible?

Default Re: Have i misunderstood the MP Clan Conquest?

To do an MM team battle, go to Team Setup (left to the MM button), then invite your friends; I think from there you can go search battles then.
    Haven't tried the actual searching, but I did try out setting up a team that way and worked fine.
    Tools: PFM 4.1 - EditSF 1.2.0
    (Download PFM - Download EditSF)
    Warscape Modding Guide
    Join the PFM User Group on Steam to receive PackFileManager update notifications.

Respecto Patronum

emotion_name's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Have i misunderstood the MP Clan Conquest?

Yeah, we did that, but none of the battles finished as others on the other team kept dropping, which stopped the game with none being declared winners or losers, so we had no way of knowing if clan points would have been assigned.

Also, it says in the Encyclopedia that the only way to get clanpoints is Match Made battles, which got me thinking is the Team Setup option classed as "Matchmade" or not, as because of reason i mentioned we can nvere get to finish one!