Thread: I'm watching you...Ito...

Default I'm watching you...Ito...

Chosokabe campaign, taken most of shikoku left the one clan alive with a nice alliance/marriage (miyoshi.. they can guard the land bridge for me) and I set my sight son Buzen.

sagara and shoni deside they want to dance.. I'm losing.. big.. so I make an alliance with Ito.

after about 12 turns and several battles, I manage to take buzen and the settlement to the north of it.

Next thing I know.. my Ito friends decide to jump on the lets kill my enemies bandwagon, and take out the remaining 2 provinces of the island destroying both sagara and shoni.

Now I'm stuck with an alliance with a clan that has used the opportunity I created to steal the provinces I wanted. Sure... allied... but how long untill they decide they want kyushu entirely under their rule.

I'm watching you......Ito.... >_<

anyway, really enjoying the game.. growing attached to a friend of my daimyo's son.. made him a general.. he's been very helpful.

Sgt.Valenzuela's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: I'm watching you...Ito...

well if you like him enough you can adopt him into the family =) good luck in your campaign.