Thread: Complain about difficult AI in here...

Default Complain about difficult AI in here...

so you don't stink up the rest of the forum with it. I mean, honestly guys, you play hard and then you start saying it's OP when you lose? The AI plays like a human now: ruthless, expanding, and constantly looking for oppurtunites. Be glad that the difficulty isn't coming from rediculous stat bonuses (Hard gets 1/2 the bonuses the AI in empire got, and so on) and more coming from the AI being smart.

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Complain about difficult AI in here...

There is only one other thread that everyone is posting in.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheMonkeyMon View Post
    so you don't stink up the rest of the forum with it. I mean, honestly guys, you play hard and then you start saying it's OP when you lose? The AI plays like a human now: ruthless, expanding, and constantly looking for oppurtunites. Be glad that the difficulty isn't coming from rediculous stat bonuses (Hard gets 1/2 the bonuses the AI in empire got, and so on) and more coming from the AI being smart.
    There is already a thread 6 pages long. This NEW thread is not required.
    Forward, march!

Sol Invictus's Avatar Domesticus

Yeah I actually have to worry about the AI taking advantage of me when I leave a Castle weakly defended. Amazing. It is almost like these idiot AI Clans didn't get the memo that they are simply victims for the slaughter. I mean does the AI actually try to win now? Unheard of.

Chyeaaaa111's Avatar Campidoctor

LOL at the fact people are now complaining that the AI is TOO good.
    If you like the picture of my woman, GIVE ME REP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chyeaaaa111 View Post
    LOL at the fact people are now complaining that the AI is TOO good.
    Well...after all the complains the other way around for the past few years (ETW,NTW)...it seems that the prayers of the gamers have been heard...but let's wait for a while.....how it goes in the long run, cause I have the feeling, that once ppl get to know the new system and play style...it will start to get easier.