Thread: rs2 enviroments for arthurian total war

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default rs2 enviroments for arthurian total war

greetings from briton , i have been using the new rs2 enviroments on arthurian total war and i must say its brilliant , i believe some of the developers are with this mod now and i wanted to let them know , the rs2 enviroments have tranformed arthurian tw into a new game almost , the ability to ambush and skirmish in the forests of briton have made the battles the best iv played on a rtw mod , my question is will this inspire the developers to have another roll of the dice at athurian and take it up to 0.8 or 1.0 and open it up to the rs2 community and beyond? , i live in hope

Default Re: rs2 enviroments for arthurian total war

IB2 mods are made for the MTW2 engine and as such IB2 mods support ambushes and skirmish.

You may wish to play the IB2 mods, especially Conquestus if you are a fan of war in Briton.
    Last edited by char; March 19, 2011 at 07:40 AM.

yes indeed , unfortunatly at this moment my laptop lags a good bit with mtw2 , and im sure it is a fantastic development , i just wanted to catch the attention of the arthurian rtw team to see if they would consider bringing the arthurian mod up to 1.0 , with the new enviroments the arthurian tw mod on the rtw engine realy comes alive and can be played with fairley high settings on low end laptops , i think arthurian tw could have some life left in it yet.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Technically you could convert it, we plan on converting it in IBUR over to the alex engine, and from the alex engine it could be converted to the M2TW engine, but it takes time...

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Currently I have replaced much of the vanilla wooden fortifications with my new wooden textures. I have started on some new stone textures and a few surprises for later.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

great news , a few more screen shots of arthurian total war on alex engine with roma surrectum 2 enviroments

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    great news , a few more screen shots of arthurian total war on alex engine with roma surrectum 2 enviroments
    We are aware of this and have been looking into this on the IB RTW BI forums.
    We are not the ATW Team but have represented some of their work here. The developers here are a representative of IB
    Last edited by Riothamus; March 19, 2011 at 07:32 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

the new enviroments would improve ib as well , good luck with it all , cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    the new enviroments would improve ib as well , good luck with it all , cheers
    -Thank You GRANTO for the info

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod