Thread: Hontoni sumi masen Ran no Jidai Team

Default Hontoni sumi masen Ran no Jidai Team

I think I owe you guys an apology. After having said that I would help in any way possible within my capabilities I left without saying a word. For that i'm sorry and ask you guys to forgive me and give me another chance.
    I'm willing to help in any way possible, from brainstorming to image treatment/photoshop related.

Cheers
    浪人 - 二天一

Thats great Manji, because we really need help. You see that huge list of team-members? In actuality, it's very short.

If you can handle it, we formost need someone to make the menu graphics and the Graphical User Interface.

Later on, I could also need someone to help me reskin the units for different factions. But don't worry, it will be, if you are to help, just a matter of changing the colors of different layers in pre-manufactured texture-sets, which will then be distributed over the unit templates after a predecided pattern.

If you feel up for it, drop me a PM for contact information. But you have to be sure you can stick with it, because the last thing we need is more dropouts. :wink: