Thread: stone and iron resources

Default stone and iron resources

how do i get these? can someone please explain in detail? thanks.
    "But I being poor have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams." -W.B. Yeats

Default Re: stone and iron resources

You need to either control a province which produces the resource or control a trade node which produces the resource. Each province on the campaign map has one special resource. Stone and Iron are two of these special resources, so there will be some provinces that have stone, and some that have iron (as well as others with other resources). When you capture a province that has either a stone or iron resource (or any resource, actually), you can build a building that harvests the resource. Here's a thread which has maps showing the resource of each province: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=resource+map

You can also get some resources by trade nodes. Send a trade ship to a trade node, and you will get whatever resource that node produces. I know for a fact that the Ainu trade node (the one in the far North of the map) gives you iron if you put a trade ship on it.
    Last edited by WinsingtonIII; March 15, 2011 at 07:20 PM.

Ok, thanks a lot for this. Plus rep.
    "But I being poor have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams." -W.B. Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by full_too_pale View Post
    Ok, thanks a lot for this. Plus rep.
    No problem

Raimeken's Avatar Senator

Some provinces also don't have resources but a special building type, like Philosophical Traditions which give bonuses to research