Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

[Tool] Pack File Manager 1.6.7 BETA (hotfix)
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack File Manager 1.6.7 BETA (hotfix)

Libertus

Default Pack File Manager 1.6.7 BETA (hotfix)

Update November 13, 2011: Pack File Manager 1.7.3

Update August 21, 2011: Pack File Manager 1.6.7 BETA

Previous History Update 21-06-2011: Pack File Manager 1.6.6 BETA (hotfix)

Updated the link to the latest hotfix created by Porphyr

Update 07-04-2011: Pack File Manager 1.6.5 BETA

fixed: image viewing of various formats not always working

Update 04-04-2011: Pack File Manager 1.6.4 BETA

fixed : bug with movie packs fixed
    added: support for some of the new Shogun 2 tables.

Update 29-03-2011: Pack File Manager 1.6.3 BETA

fixed: writing of pack files (Porphyr/LordMaximus77)

Update 28-03-2011: Pack File Manager 1.6.2 BETA

fixed: read only pack files (Porphyr)
    fixed: files being extracted from the wrong offset (Lord_Maximus)
    changed: Icon changed to Shogun 2 (Porphyr)
    added: Shogun 2 path is now part of the list of paths (Porphyr)

Update 23-03-2011: Pack File Manager 1.6.1 BETA

fixed: bug where filenames did not show correctly
    fixed: files showing as empty
    changed: swapped the DevIL lmage library for the FreeImage image library. This should improve image viewing capabilities.
    changed: improved error handling in some areas so that more readable/understandable errors are shown instead of exceptions.

I've updated the NTW Pack File Manager to 1.6.0 BETA

Added: New Pack versions supported (You should be able to open all Packs now)

Under construction: I'm currently working on a new DB reader with support for the new tables and table versions. This is not functional yet! You can extract the DB files. But you can not view/edit them with PFM yet.

It's a BETA. Please give as much feedback as you can.
    Last edited by Ishan; November 14, 2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Updated on Request

Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.6.0 BETA

Great, still gotta get .dds to open and be viewed in it. And unit.variants aren't fully stable. But otherswise, good work, +rep!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Dds's are completely pointless to view in the PFM tbh, just extract them, and theres already a far easier method of editting variants available.

Thanks for your work Lord Maximus.

Well I like to view before I extract, it saves a lot of time!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Libertus

I'll try and see if I can swap the DevIL Image Library for something more stable and with a better support for different image types.

It would be good to upload also the source code files to push search faster.
    Last edited by husserlTW; March 15, 2011 at 10:09 AM.

this tool can't edit *.loc

It just opens a couple of Shogun files that erasmus777 Napoleon PFM 1.5 could not, like boot.pack and patch.pack.

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

I like to say Hello to all lads from the best modding community.
    Looking forward for the proper tool that give me the ability to edit graphics ,I'm sign in and stay tuned !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by georider; March 15, 2011 at 02:07 PM.

Libertus

I need to sort out a few things. But I'll try to make some time later today to try and put the source in a SVN.

Rep for for doing this.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

When DB reader is done, proper modding can begin. Good luck Sir.

Thanks a lot Lord Maximus for your effort. +rep

Could you please test something for me?

I would like to update the UPC-SHO project.

The local_en_patch.pack doesn't display the *.loc files properly and some strange "???" tables are shown too. The big file local_en.pack is fully accessible and all tables are ok.

I downloaded three other language files too. The local_ge, local_fr and local_sp don't display the values at all. I guess these files can't be accessed properly.

Absolutely no hurry and take your time. I just want to address that here.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks a lot Lord Maximus for your effort. +rep

Could you please test something for me?

I would like to update the UPC-SHO project.

The local_en_patch.pack doesn't display the *.loc files properly and some strange "???" tables are shown too. The big file local_en.pack is fully accessible and all tables are ok.

I downloaded three other language files too. The local_ge, local_fr and local_sp don't display the values at all. I guess these files can't be accessed properly.

Absolutely no hurry and take your time. I just want to address that here.
    Thanks for pointing this out. I'll check out why this happening.

I'm planning to release another beta somewhere in the weekend to adres some of the isues with file reading and add a new ImageReader. I've switched from DevIL to FreeImage. That hopefully gets the issues with displaying images fixed.

izanagi11's Avatar Semisalis

Hey, Lord Maximus. When I try to extract files from the patch.pack, the files seem to have the right size, but blanks within the file. The patch.pack file seems to be the only one with this issue.
    "The shape of you, the shape of me, the shape of everything I see.."

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder (retired)
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth

Lord Maximus, thanks a lot for your efforts, you are a new stern within the group of modding tool providers
    # Human impact has a name: Anthropocene # ...not just a Global Warming but a Global Disaster NASA: Climate Change # Plastic Emission # Support ICAN International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons # MIT study "Falsehoods Win"
    # Nowadays, fascists and latent fascists believe of themselves they are not fascist, because nationalism-chauvinism-racism-xenophoby becomes once again socially acceptable: The destruction of civil society. Religious fundamentalism, fanatism, hypocrisy, prejudice, discrimination, segregation and incitement to hatred goes hand in hand with this societal sickness, which only started with a public moral decay and web hatestorms a la nazi-zombies unleashed, preparing mob-law, culture war, possibly even civil war. The barbaric mind re-erects pseudo-democracies, on the way to fascist totalitarian states. And if TWC had a Neo-Fascisto-Meter, it would ring loud. Btw., "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, Joseph Wirth (from 1919-23 the German Freikorps did more than 300 political murders), this old comment is still valid, the Right is only waiting on Day X. Btw.2, origin of modern (pseudo-scientific supported) racism: Human Zoos
    # Modding: Total War Contribution Overview # The Witcher 3 - Lore Friendly Tweaks

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by izanagi11 View Post
    Hey, Lord Maximus. When I try to extract files from the patch.pack, the files seem to have the right size, but blanks within the file. The patch.pack file seems to be the only one with this issue.
    Yes. I noticed that too sadly. Guess there are a few changes in the new file version that I overlooked.
    I'll try to fix that as soon as I can. Need to find out what I've missed though.

Thoragoros's Avatar Citizen

Can view and edit? Or just view and extract?
    Founder of The Great War - A WWI Mod, Creator of Thorized - Napoleon: Total Combat

Where Gods Walk Among Men
    The Line of Thor
    Patron of: Bethencourt, Hip63, m_1512

Under the Patronage of Captain Blackadder, Member of the Legion of Rahl.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by Thoragoros View Post
    Can view and edit? Or just view and extract?
    just extract

izanagi11's Avatar Semisalis

Hey Lord Maximus, FYI beta works with latest patch2 file.
    "The shape of you, the shape of me, the shape of everything I see.."

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 26 ... LastLast