Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch a stream of Shogun 2

Default Watch a stream of Shogun 2

Hi there.
    There's a stream of a player playing Shogun 2 right now.

You can find it here:
    http://www.own3d.tv/live/8631/Fuzer

It is not my stream, but i am in the irc chat which you can find underneath the stream window.

Have fun!

Chyeaaaa111's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Watch a stream of Shogun 2

Good find, thanks!
    If you like the picture of my woman, GIVE ME REP!!!!

Great find

That battle (siege defense) was epic. Well played.

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

i like how the ai sat in the corner of the map and ran back and forth until the timer ran out and he won.
    You look great today.

To be fair, that part was full of fail. But he did sally forth quite well. He still should have lost obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by mrobfire View Post
    To be fair, that part was full of fail. But he did sally forth quite well. He still should have lost obviously.
    yes, and isn't he playing on legendary? i can tell his campaign is very difficult and i noticed he doesnt have a minimap
    You look great today.

The player is playing on legendary diffitulty.
    The game seems really hard.

No kidding, he's playing Takeda and Kenshin just killed Shingen.

The guy doesn't know how to play. He was sieging a force much smaller than his, and he rushed all of his troops on one side, and all of them routed. He had to reload the game. A SHAMEFUL DISPLAY!

wow you would think that with people watching you play you would bother to put effort into playing the game

Not to mention he really likes to super fast forward, auto resolve, and reload games a lot. There was also one battle where he just went in for a few seconds, then quitted and load a save :O

what do you expect from a team liquid starcraft gamer? its all about the gamey part of the game, not the immersion etc.

also whats with all the programs hes constantly messing with in the background? its annoying/distracting
    You look great today.

Ya, he just threw a messy attack with half his force at the higher wall. When he ran the battle manually I figured he was trying to minimize losses. I think he might have just given up on the campaign by that point. Also, why he left his taxes high is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkarin View Post
    what do you expect from a team liquid starcraft gamer? its all about the gamey part of the game, not the immersion etc.

also whats with all the programs hes constantly messing with in the background? its annoying/distracting
    I think he's trying to get his mic to work, and he succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkarin View Post

Don't be hatin. Team Liquid is one of the best run sites on the net and the SC community is very similar to a group of *insert sport here* players. Plus, only some of them are like that. Check out the Shogun thread on there, the general topics forum. It's one of the best places for intelligent discussion you can find. You can't understand it unless you'e a part of it. (But screw blizzard. People whine about CA, but at least CA isn't trying to purposefully ruin the game for their biggest fans.)

Back on topic: This is making me so jealous. Want to finish downloading already. ;_;

I hope he now realizes Starcraft tactics won't work on a Total War game. I mean, the whole rush everyone on one side of the wall thing reminds me a lot of a Zerg rush.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMonkeyMon View Post
    Don't be hatin. Team Liquid is one of the best run sites on the net and the SC community is very similar to a group of *insert sport here* players. Plus, only some of them are like that. Check out the Shogun thread on there, the general topics forum. It's one of the best places for intelligent discussion you can find. You can't understand it unless you'e a part of it. (But screw blizzard. People whine about CA, but at least CA isn't trying to purposefully ruin the game for their biggest fans.)

Back on topic: This is making me so jealous. Want to finish downloading already. ;_;
    im fully aware of team liquids capabilities, potentional, and culture. since ive been part of professional gaming culture for some time, and have spent a fair share of time with starcraft. im saying their mentality is far from that of an average TWCer. they are all about winning on the hardest difficulty with the best score, here at TWC most people are about the historical aspects and immersion.

and yes i really want my copy to get here already haha
    You look great today.

And they haven't adapted yet to TW strategies.

LOL the guy just lost because he moved his army too far from his capital and got pwnd by AI.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast