View Poll Results: Do you like your Shogun 2 copy

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have it and I like it because...

89 45.18%
  • No, I have it and I don't like because...

21 10.66%
  • I don't have the game.

87 44.16%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: S2TW reviews by people that played it. Did you like it?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default S2TW reviews by people that played it. Did you like it?

People that have the game could you tell me please if you liked it? Could you post what you liked, what you didn't like and how is the CAI and BAI?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Amazing Horse's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Asking for S2TW revies by people that played it

I laughed. I cried. I lost fifteen pounds!

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Have a look on the forum before posting - there is already such a request / thread

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=433315

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

It's barely been out 2 hours and most people haven't even gotten done downloadig. Calm down.

Are we there yet?

Raimeken's Avatar Senator

Actually, there are people who are done with it and are playing now, I'd just give em a few hours to actually enjoy the game before they say anything.

Hilarion's Avatar Vicarius

What? I'd expect the people who can play the game to be finished by now and eagerly waiting for Rome 2.

Raimeken's Avatar Senator

I'm actually hoping CA don't come out with anything next year...I seriously want a new engine, Warscape just ain't gonna cut it for anything after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raimeken View Post
    I'm actually hoping CA don't come out with anything next year...I seriously want a new engine, Warscape just ain't gonna cut it for anything after this.

If they continue the pattern of revolutionary, evolutionary, revolutionary, evolutionary in terms of the engine, then the next game will be a new engine. (I'm counting Napoleon as an expansion of Empire for the purposes of this because let's be honest, it basically is)

Quote Originally Posted by Brusilov View Post
    Have a look on the forum before posting - there is already such a request / thread

I saw that.
    I don't want to know just about the CAI and BAI. I want to know about everything. Graphics, sound, etc.
    The game costs a fortune and before I purchase I want to know I'm not getting another ETW that I'll have to wait for a year to be fixed.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

PS.
    I haven't played the demo yet. I don't think it would sit well with my limited time. I just wanted to see custom battles and they didn't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusilov View Post

link not working for me

2 people voted they played the game and they didn't like it. No posts here though. So, I would guess it's not actually disgruntled players but prank votes. Please refrain from doing this, it gives me (and other potentional customers on edge of buying/not buying) a diluted image.

duhsveti's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Asking for S2TW reviews by people that played it

Liking it so far. Improved AI and a really fun campaign. The only thing that bugs me is the lack of AA or DX10,11 support, but i'm hoping we wont be waiting too long for that.
    Also enjoying the rpg elements they put in. It feels personal when they take out your general, whoose skills you've been developing for 10 turns

Any indication on how many settlements there are for conquering?
    I don't mind the lack of AA and DX 10 at all, since I have GTX 8800 and Windows XP.

duhsveti's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    I don't mind the lack of AA and DX 10 at all, since I have GTX 8800 and Windows XP.
    Not sure how many as im not currently on my own computer, but it seems like plenty to go around. Also a lot of clans to destroy

Sparkshot's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    67 provinces to control according to the encyclopedia: http://www.totalwars.ru/encyclopedia/regions.html

Only 67 provinces?

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: S2TW reviews by people that played it. Did you like it?

Iam praying for game arrive today T_T

Default Re: S2TW reviews by people that played it. Did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Noif View Post
    Iam praying for game arrive today T_T
    Somewhere in the world a child just died because god had to take care of your delivery...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast