Thread: I dont want to know!!

Icon11 I dont want to know!!

NO! You can not force me, you can't do this to me!
    I don't want to know! I don't want to know! I don't want to hear about AA, or about the preformance, or about the AI, or about, about..... Anything! Don't shatter my hopes and dreams!

*closes browser, starts NTW, will not stop playing or look at the upcoming forum horrors until Shogun 2 is in my mailbox*

さようなら

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default Re: I dont want to know!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baleurion View Post
    NO! You can not force me, you can't do this to me!
    I don't want to know! I don't want to know! I don't want to hear about AA, or about the preformance, or about the AI, or about, about..... Anything! Don't shatter my hopes and dreams!

*closes browser, starts NTW, will not stop playing or look at the upcoming forum horrors until Shogun 2 is in my mailbox*

さようなら
    Play the demo and enjoy Mitch's mod. Better off that way
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

duhsveti's Avatar Libertus

People decripting the preload are stuck at 74% currently, so the horror is already starting. Good luck with Napoleon

Who else hasn't bought the game yet and is waiting anxiously to see the community reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by aeoleron9 View Post
    Who else hasn't bought the game yet and is waiting anxiously to see the community reaction?
    Aye

It's too late, i saw the "shader model 4 grayed out" thread right before i left

Quote Originally Posted by Baleurion View Post
    It's too late, i saw the "shader model 4 grayed out" thread right before i left
    He's back, he's lied to us all. LOL

Dont worry, I hate people who complain too much about wanting the best, atleast there not in Japan, Haiti, Chile, or Australia. Be thankful for what we got because there are alot of people worse off than us.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfonsoVIII View Post
    He's back, he's lied to us all. LOL

Dont worry, I hate people who complain too much about wanting the best, atleast there not in Japan, Haiti, Chile, or Australia. Be thankful for what we got because there are alot of people worse off than us.
    What?

Ignorance is bliss

Queen Annes Revenge's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by aeoleron9 View Post
    This was the plan after Empire: Total Fail, but one of my best friends bought it and coerced me into doing so. Oh well, hope for the best...

If they were just honest... "Guys, sorry, our programming team is having trouble polishing the dx10 and dx11 functionality, we're afraid it may not make it into the release day. We'll work on a patch asap."
    I wouldnt even be angry or dissapointed.

But instead, the shady vague passive lies.. Disgusting. That's why i'm nerdraging right now, not because of graphics or eyecandy, i'm raging because of how we've been treated.
    They snuck this up on us, not even a word, they wrote every single word carefully to not spill the beans.
    That, my friends, is what most of us are raging about, conciously or subconciously.

Funny how I remember being extremely disappointed like this the last two years over CA's failures and lies. I wonder which game they'll have me feeling cheated about next year?

I was really excited about it, and was just about to buy it, when I saw the community reaction and I was like... BUT I WANTZ IT, DON'T SAY ITS CRAPPY I WANTZ IT