Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a present for those guys,who has bought the game via Steam!

vonPauluS's Avatar Civis

Default I have a present for those guys,who has bought the game via Steam!

Ok,today ive visited Shogun 2 party in Kiev , have won steelseries mouse, huge Wallpaper and book on Japaneese theme,also i was lucky and was one of 30 people ,who bought game first and got all DLC codes of Limited edition with my Standart for only 15 $. Also ive got 2 more Codes for DLC "Kawagoe Battle", so for first two lucky people,who will post here and give me reps,ill send em for free in private! Enjoy m8's!

Black_Rider's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: I have a present for those guys,who has bought the game via Steam!

first!

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

second

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Wöwwö's Avatar Foederatus

Second?!

Damn... too late

shamless way to get rep

I lost btw, that's why Im bitter

Miles

Post and repped.

Quote Originally Posted by gargarensi View Post
    shamless way to get rep

9th

Daily's Avatar Flingin' ma mace son
    Content Emeritus

Can I win if I dance for you?
    Proud patron of Confederate Jeb and FalconPilot
    View how Grouchy makes a Hoplon shield!

Yojimbo's Avatar Pig tail Sock
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by vonPauluS View Post
    Ok,today ive visited Shogun 2 party in Kiev , have won steelseries mouse, huge Wallpaper and book on Japaneese theme,also i was lucky and was one of 30 people ,who bought game first and got all DLC codes of Limited edition with my Standart for only 15 $. Also ive got 2 more Codes for DLC "Kawagoe Battle", so for first two lucky people,who will post here and give me reps,ill send em for free in private! Enjoy m8's!
    please please send one to my friend devilmaypoop I'm buying the game for him since hes quite poor and i know he'd get tons of use out of those codes. Thanks

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

Rep whoring is lame, but whatever, 2 people got a prize.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

I just got the code, thank you very much vonPauluS!

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

I got it too
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

+ rep

(that was close).
    [/URL

Yojimbo's Avatar Pig tail Sock
    Citizen

Curses!

vonPauluS's Avatar Civis

NP m8's, enjoy!!! It was only for people ,who bought standart editions or preordered it from steam!

emotion_name's Avatar Protector Domesticus

meh!

NP m8's, enjoy!!! It was only for people ,who bought standart editions or preordered it from steam!
    Yeah, I have standard edition. Now, if only someone has some spare codes for the Hattori clan I will be very happy!

Me three....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast