Thread: So I ordered online...

Default So I ordered online...

I ordered online from Gamestop last week. Does this mean it ships on the release date or arrives on the release date?

Semisalis

Default Re: So I ordered online...

Well did you order the DL or the Limited Edition? And yes IN USA to my knowledge I got store pickup option, it will be in store 3/15

I ordered the limited edition.

This is from their website:

"Pre-order Shogun 2: Total War Limited Edition by March 14 at 11am CST with overnight shipping and get guaranteed delivery on the street date of March 15! If your product does not arrive on the street date, we will fully refund your shipping charge. Continental United States only. Must have Overnight Service available in your area. Offer void if you are unable to accept a delivery that was attempted. Not responsible for orders delayed due to inclement weather, incorrect address or credit card information."

Well...I believe I ordered standard shipping...

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Donut View Post
    Well...I believe I ordered standard shipping...

I don't know if this is real or not, but if you vist the If you ordered Shogun 2 via Gamestop.. thread, you can get free overnight shipping.

How come I constantly hear cases of people ordering games and getting them release day or before release day?

I Ordered from Amazon.de (Germany) 1 month ago and they shipped it on the 12th... The estimated arrival is on the release day tomorrow but if I am lucky i could get it today