Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Expanded Map Mod 3.5 for Vanilla 3.2 (Updated Aug 6th)

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Expanded Map Mod for 2.1 Updated to v1.1 for FRoME and Vanilla

ok, guys, someone here (today at 4.08) gave me rep... well i don't mind getting it as along as i deserved it... so i want to warn that person to check to whom he/she gave rep to... i have nothing to do with this mod, so your rep should go to it's creator... thnx

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

lol

I also got a Rep, but at 4:07, without comment.
    Maybe one was spreading his Rep's in order to be able to Rep Il Ducce twice.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
    ok, but that is just wrong... i mean really wrong... when moderators go through this thread i hope they will "kill" my undiserved rep... i apologise to Il Duce...

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

take it and be happy with it
    here have some more

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Yih that was me lol, send some back if you would like. Im gonna make a compilation, atleast a sub compilation of this mod and mine, when ll ducce replies to my PM!
    Last edited by airborne guy; March 17, 2011 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Yih that was me lol, send some back if you would like. Im gonna make a compilation, atleast a sub compilation of this mod and mine, when ll ducce replies to my PM!
    oh, then i guess i did deserve it... i remember sending you some help tips... good, good...hahaha

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

Wow, this one really made my day. I have waited for so long for an expanded map sub-mob, it was sad, when skeleton could not finish his one. I have tried the frome-version, and it looks and works absolutely perfect, so a huge thank you for your great work

Nergor's Avatar Tiro

Great mod, I will try it soon with FRoME

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

Looks like a nice work
    Do u change the map's size too, Il Ducce?

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Looks like a nice work
    Do u change the map's size too, Il Ducce?
    Nope. The only things that change are the number of settlements and the position of I think maybe two or three settlements.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Ducce View Post
    Nope. The only things that change are the number of settlements and the position of I think maybe two or three settlements.
    Yes it's great. It's now much more epic. I am now in Turn 120 of Dunland and Rohan is a tough enemy. But, since there are so much more settlemts, it's not more so easy to anhilate one faction. Also, the garrison scripts works fine for the AI.
    Harrad struggles against strong Gondor. Maybe they could need some more settlments in their backlands and maybe garrison scripts as well.
    How much settlemts did you add (60 if I remember right?). Is this already the limit?
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Mappo's Avatar Civis

Hi Il Ducce, nice work, I can't wait to download the new MOS with inside your Expanded Map; btw just out of curiosity what is the meaning of your nickname?

Yes it's great. It's now much more epic. I am now in Turn 120 of Dunland and Rohan is a tough enemy. But, since there are so much more settlemts, it's not more so easy to anhilate one faction. Also, the garrison scripts works fine for the AI.
    Harrad struggles against strong Gondor. Maybe they could need some more settlments in their backlands and maybe garrison scripts as well.
    How much settlemts did you add (60 if I remember right?). Is this already the limit?

Garrison scripts are outside the scope of what I did, but you're right, Harad does probably need an additional settlement or two. I'm open to suggestions on what those should be for a future patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mappo View Post
    Hi Il Ducce, nice work, I can't wait to download the new MOS with inside your Expanded Map; btw just out of curiosity what is the meaning of your nickname?
    When I registered I was a huge fan of the movie "The Boondock Saints", where there is a character called "Il Duce"...I was unaware that you spell "duce" with only one c.

llducce, how is the compatible version coming along for MOS?

You'll have to ask Hero about that, he's doing that version.

OK Cool.

Garrison scripts are outside the scope of what I did, but you're right, Harad does probably need an additional settlement or two. I'm open to suggestions on what those should be for a future patch.

Well, I noticed with FROME the dwarfs are quite strong. Orks of Gundabad are often destroyed quite quick, also Rhun. Good were garrison scripts for the Rhun and OoG settlments facing the Dwarf frontier cities.
    Also, Rhun could need two cities in their backlands behind Mordor Mainland and towards Harad. Rhun, Harad and Mordor could profit from trade these cities would have with each and the Mordor and Harad cities.
    Also, Harad could have 2 cities more in that region, since those region between Rhun and Harad do not have much settlements.
    Maybe there should be also an additional Harad fortess at the mouth of Anduin, since Gondor got there additional settlemets as well. Just for balance reasons and to make it more easy for Harad to hold the Anduin line.
    Also, why not two or three rebel city in the south east of the map. They could be rich settlements and simulate colonial backlands for Harad or Rhun.

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

When I registered I was a huge fan of the movie "The Boondock Saints", where there is a character called "Il Duce"...I was unaware that you spell "duce" with only one c.
    i have uploaded the newest version now with the region mod in it

btw boondock saints rules!! i love it

LLDucce, he map pack doesnt work for Frome, it just goes to the vanilla map, no xtra villages. and I did delete the map.rwm too