Thread: Download fails

Lionheart's Avatar Decanus

Default Download fails

I tried to download Aristeia for three times from three diferent servers. But after the download my antivirus blocks it right way. So what is the problem?
    Proud member of EB: Novus Ordo Mundi

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Default Re: Download fails

Your antivirus. It isn't a virus, but some antivirus programs do view it as such (happens with quite a few mods from time to time. Iirc, it is because the installers don't have a "license" like big companies do.). Just ignoring your antivirus "solves" the problem

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Certain AV programs just don't like .exe files and label them as viruses or malware. It should be solvable by setting your AV to ignore the Aristeia installer.

ok i already do that and i instaled aristeia. Started some aristeia campaigns for testing. But the first game that i will do probably will be with Agamemnon and you all know why....sacking, revenge and a lot of sadism...love the intro by the way and the map....when i start the game i will send you more feedback.

ROFL Copter's Avatar Vicarius

You're antivirus is terrible. Delete it asap.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL Copter View Post
    You're antivirus is terrible.
    Not necessarily. I use AVG (which is in the top 5 best AV programs) and I have this problem from time to time, too.

A diferent epic cycle

So the history is the following.

Odysseus was in the siege of Troy looking at the sea. He sudently missed home so decided to leave. He embarked and returned to Greece, near Athenai he decided to become the king so he conquered the town.
    In is kingdom is son and is main general also decided to conquer some lands so they take Zakyntos, Leukos, Ambrakia, Dodone and another town in the north.
    Then the house of atreus break the alliance and Odysseus decided to become the ruler of Greece. He take Megara and after that he decided to conquer Argos and Troizen. The son also decided to help is father and toke Elis, Pisa and Dorion. The father continue is campaign and decided tgo conquer Mantineia, Tegea and Sparte. Then father, son and two other decided to conquer Mykenai and Hyperasia. The next target as Pylos and then Kythera.
    The house of Atreus, Neleus and other are no more. And finaly he attacked Thebai and Orchomenos.
    More to follow in the future...