Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adnan's Pics

Default Adnan's Pics

Okay, I have new pics, and am going to post them.

Aright, here we go:

The Greeks have shadowed the Romans for far too long, it is time to bring their reign to an end:

The General gives the word, and the first shots are fired:

The Greeks' homes burn as the Romans slaughter them from a far:

The General watches with delight:

There is a break in the wall, and the General enters the City first:

As the Romans approach the walls, many of the Romans are cut down by arrows:

As Romans are slayn, their blood forms pools all around the walls:

Heavy fighitng continues as the Romans dismount and kill many of the opposition:

A Greek charges after a Roman soldier, but weary from the battle, he dies, and the fate of this Greeks town, is destroyed:

The Battle ended with few casualties for the Romans, but devistating deaths for the Greeks.

So you guys tell me if they are good or dare I say it, bad. Also, this was my first "roll" of pictures. Before I took maybe one per battle. So tell me how it is.

Adnan
    Last edited by MasterAdnin; February 07, 2006 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added a Pic

Come on, 42 views and no comment?

Adnan

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

I really like the second one. A great angle.

The others are....meh. They're alright, but there is nothing special about them.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by therussian
    I really like the second one. A great angle.

The others are....meh. They're alright, but there is nothing special about them.
    Thanks...I guess...but I'm going to get action shots as soon as possible, but I don't have very much time due to an increasing amount of homework, tests, quizes, etc.

Aright, my new pics are up, so tell me how I did.

Adnan
    Last edited by MasterAdnin; February 07, 2006 at 05:18 PM.

Those are better shots, but the blood on everything but the helmet in the last pic looks a little too bright.

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

I really like the one with the roman on the ground. Most of the blood is good, but the cuts on the flesh look kind of.......crappy? Try to soften it a bit more and smear it.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Thanks for replying, now if I could only get more people. Thanks though, and what do you mean by smear, like I have the tool, but don't know how to use it.

Adnan

To tell the truth, I thought smearing was good until the discovery of brushes. Brushes give that "natural look". Im assuming that you used brushes on the helmet, and it looks pretty good. Bestanreas (sp?) also recommened using brushes in his screenie thread. I use smearing more for blood sprays than anything else.

But if you liek smearing and get good at it, it can be almost as good as brushing.

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?

The thing is, I don't know how to use the smear, and when.

Adnan

P.S.-The blood FX were just an expierament with Painshop Pro.:wink:

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKYA
    Either way MasterAdnin, those are some good looking pics
    Thanks dude, although, they're not the best, only because I had to take those quick because some guests were comming over. Thanks dude.

Adnan

Nice pics. You have a good angle with camera. Just make the blood a little darker. I reccomend you to use "liner burn" instead of "normal" mode.
    New pics on 24/4/2007

Thanks, those were just expieraments of mine, just to get the feel for paintshop.

Adnan

Great Shots Brother ... Pretty CoOoOL ^^

Alsslamu alikum

Pretty good, the only thing that bothers me is that the General was first an infantry unit, and then he miraculously changed to a cavalry unit :wink:

Perhaps the blood could be better, but you'll get better when you work more with Paintshop or photoshop
    Proud member of Rise of Persia
    ROP Faction Preview: Thrakian Bessoi
    ROP Faction Preview: Persia

Under the honourable and illuminating patronage of Perikles , reputable son of imb39 in the house of Wilpuri

Quote Originally Posted by Goscinio
    Pretty good, the only thing that bothers me is that the General was first an infantry unit, and then he miraculously changed to a cavalry unit :wink:

Perhaps the blood could be better, but you'll get better when you work more with Paintshop or photoshop
    No he wasn't, the dude by the onagers was a centurian .

Adnan

Shazbot's Avatar grant woodgrain grippin

True, but you labled him the General

Quote Originally Posted by MasterAdnin
    Thanks...I guess...but I'm going to get action shots as soon as possible, but I don't have very much time due to an increasing amount of homework, tests, quizes, etc.

Aright, my new pics are up, so tell me how I did.

Adnan
    Do like me and ignore homework, show up late for class in the mornings, sleep through class, then ace all your tests.

Except algebra. never have aced one of them. Well besides the ones I cheat on.

Anyway your pics are good. I really liked the one with the Greek soldier going after the Roman, except for the cut on his arm, it looks too "fake."
    Post some more.

Sig by flip2121.Quiet a good chap.
    MADNESS

Here is one from one of my major battles. I used to battle editor to do this.

When I put the Roman units there, I counted about 40, and I'm playing huge settings, so thats 163 soldiers per unit, so theres about 6520 Romans there, not counting my units.

Adnan

Legione's Avatar Ordinarius

I love the 4th shot, where you see all the Legionary cavalry tall and mighty and waiting while the city smoke rises in the air. Looks really cinematic, especially with all the infantry in fornt of them

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Every man is his own ancestor, and every man is his own heir. He devises his own future, and he inherits his own past."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast