Thread: Romanian faction ?

Default Romanian faction ?

I was talking with a romanian friend, and we both enjoy very much this mod especially the "1230 mongol invasion campain" , and we where discussing what factions we like to play since we don't have a romanian one, so i came up with an idea.
    Since there are two roman (bizantine) factions i choose the Empire of Niceea, i gave as gifts my 2 towns (they are 3, but one was capital so i had to make it to rebel) to the other roman faction (despote of epyrus it think), and relocated to Bucuresti and Arad, you have nice garison of troops, and a POSITIVE ++ flow of income you are at war with the turks and hungarians. So i made this save for my friend but i thought of posting it here, maybe there's more romanians who would like a romanian faction in this mod, or adleast a pretending one ))) lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Default Re: Romanian faction ?

Since this is a submod (replaces one faction with another) I've moved it to the submod forum.

I did research a Romanian faction but since Romania didn't exist until Moldavia and Wallachia united in 1859 and I don't have any faction specific units I was unable to add this faction.
    Morning Sun (adds Korea and China to the Shogun 2 map)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...28-Morning-Sun

Expanded Japan mod (97 new regions and 101 new factions)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ew-factions%29

How to split a region in TWS2
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...split-a-region

Eras Total Conquest 2.3 (12 campaigns from 970-1547)

No problem, but this is not a sub-mod, this is not a mod at all )) it's just my savegame, i relocated the Nicaeans by playing the game lol

Tia's Avatar Primicerius

This has potential, I would love to see a Wallachian (or similar) faction. It would be very much a challenge, but a very rewarding one at that.

ShockBlast's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by uanime5 View Post
    I did research a Romanian faction but since Romania didn't exist until Moldavia and Wallachia united in 1859 and I don't have any faction specific units I was unable to add this faction.
    He said Romanian faction not the Romania itself so by saying that he refers to the principalities of Wallachia,Moldavia and Transylvania.Before being a nation we are a ethnicity.

Wallachia was unified under Basarab in 1317 and we got independence in 1330 from the Hungarian crown.