Thread: Make a largers font size

Default Make a largers font size

I need this mod , tanx

Default Re: Make a largers font size

definitely needs a mod like this it would help so much when playing on my lcd tv in the living room while I sit like 8 feet away....

Decanus

I'm trying to use Empire's font size mod for the demo, as it allready worked in NTW. But to no result for the moment.

I need this too !!!

Edit - what I tried didn't worked. I really hope some people will have a look at this. I've got myopa, playing on a 46 inch TV at 3 meters and lower case letters' size is well... 8 pixels high.

That means... *pytagorus*...

A lower case letter is 0.4257261 cm something high. At 3 meters it means my eye moves *hmmm math* 0.0811689667° from the top of the letter to the bottom of it (!!!)... Less that a 1/10 of a little degree.

So.

At 3 meters, that means you can't read say one hour without eye fatigue !! So... "190 hours long to 1900 hours long" hey ? Not very easily too. Definitly, people without normal seing can't play this game.

It's strange CA didn't noticed that. Their QA must have their eyes sticked on their screens.

If only letters could be 16 pixels high we could read !
    Last edited by L'Ost; March 14, 2011 at 04:20 PM.
    Hygienism is feudalism.
    OBEY

Don't think by yourself, apply dogma instead.

Fantastic idea ! My eyes start bleedin`after playin` 5 minutes . Please , someone...

I support this mod. I have 20/20 vision and had to use the font mod in Empire and Napoleon to scale the font up one size so I didn't have to get closer to the screen.

Yes. CA, why are you still using that daft font size from Empire? We can't read it, my friends! Trouble with font size mods is they seem to overspill outside of the text boxes.
    OPEN BATTLEFIELD CAPTURE POINTS AND IMPACT PUFFS HAVE GOT TO GO!
    REVERT INFANTRY THROWING PILAE TO ROME TW'S SYSTEM AS IT WAS PERFECT!

Mobo: GA-P35-S3, CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz, GPU: AMD HD 6850 1GB, RAM: 4.Gb Corsair DDR2, Sound: Audigy 4, O/S: Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

The problem isn't only the size of the text, but the way it is rendered. The edges are unclear.

its indeed to small.

napoleon had a great font

indeed this font is small and bit blur......... its barely readable if you're more than 5 inches way from the screen.... even if they increased the font letter by lets say 20% would fix it !
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

glad its not just me

Icon3 Re: Make a largers font size

This bug has to do with the Vertical Height of your computer monitor. Namely it does not look good on a widescreen monitor.
    A simple fix would be to increase the font. On my Widescreen Monotor the max resolution is 1366x 768.
    The 768 is the important number here. When I hook it up to my other monitor which has 1280x 1024.
    It looks good and I can read the font easily.
    Those 300 pixels of HEIGHT mean a lot and it is breaking the fonts. if any one can please fix it please do so asap, the game is unplayable on my widescreen monitor.

I adjusted my screen size to make it some what readable.

Having a clear and easy to read / see menu is an important factor for addictivity, back to basics CA.

R
    oOo

Rome 2 refugee ...

oOo

Any news on this? This would be extremely helpful! Apparantly CA QA team all must have eagle vision or something...

http://mjollnir.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=532734

shogun 2 total war mod front bigger /larger for FOTS