Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iron Kingdoms (Warmachine/Hordes to 40k rules conversion)(Cygnar Done)

Default Re: Iron Kingdoms (Warmachine/Hordes to 40k rules conversion)

EDIT: Making changes.

Attachment 172603
    Last edited by Ulysses S. Grant; July 15, 2011 at 04:10 PM.
    Art //

Sir Pignans's Avatar The bringer of cheese.

Very nice.

But I want a background section!
    90% of teens would die today if facebook was destroyed. if you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

My Political Profile.

Under the patronage of Gertrudius!

Thats not a priority at the moment. The rules are.
    Art //

Sir Pignans's Avatar The bringer of cheese.

Fair enough I suppose.
    90% of teens would die today if facebook was destroyed. if you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

My Political Profile.

Under the patronage of Gertrudius!

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: Iron Kingdoms (Warmachine/Hordes to 40k rules conversion)(Cygnar Done)

great work Ulysses! +rep.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Default Re: Iron Kingdoms (Warmachine/Hordes to 40k rules conversion)(Cygnar Done)

I like the conversion idea. But, I decided to "go the other way"! My group and I are converting the 40k universe into Warmachine rules since we prefer the way the rules play as well as the stability of the system.

Come check us out, comment, and contribute ideas at http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...machine-40-000

Ethel

Won't be completed. Like all of Uylsses' projects.

Sorry to be mean, but that is the truth.
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

I just get sidetracked. Besides the Legendary Characters one may not be done, but there is lots of datasheets.
    Art //

Not sure what you mean to say sir Hookah S.C, esq. But I can say I haven't seen anything definite, playable, or heading that way from any conversion project.

We at Team Something or Other are really pushing for a full-on playable conversion. Which, is somewhere between simple and insane!

Can you elaborate Hookah?

Quote Originally Posted by EthelCombat View Post
    Not sure what you mean to say sir Hookah S.C, esq. But I can say I haven't seen anything definite, playable, or heading that way from any conversion project.

We at Team Something or Other are really pushing for a full-on playable conversion. Which, is somewhere between simple and insane!

Can you elaborate Hookah?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=423156
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=420857
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=414210
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=402336
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=409729

Ulysses' projects, only the Adeptus Custodes is done.
    Last edited by Hookah Smoking Caterpiller; July 15, 2011 at 05:28 PM.

I'm only one guy. (Also there are multiple links to the same thread)

Besides i'm just trying to make this forum more interesting (Unlike most people).
    Art //

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    I'm only one guy. (Also there are multiple links to the same thread)

Besides i'm just trying to make this forum more interesting (Unlike most people).
    I find your stuff pretty interesting, I'd just like you to finish one for once!

There is a %^&*-ton of original work here! I'm not disparaging USG's work by any stretch. I'm just not seeing anything past page two (2) of the pdf.

I'm working on a conversion of 40k fluff into WarMachine rules. Love 40k (20+ years) but really dislike 5th and where 6th is going (rumors, rumors, yes). So, I started with a few ideas, looking for resources, inspiration, and resources. All of which lead to the prodigious Ulysses S. Grant.

I'm not worried about project completion, fluff, anything new. I'm worried about a piles of 40k cases, functional ideas and cross-pollination of method. To be clear, WarMachine 40,000 is not about using 40k armies with Warm'Hordes forces. Its strictly 40k with a rule-set I like to play. 40k is already an awesome universe with numerous well done fan-built sites. USG has a few here which write up existing characters with rules. I just want better rules!

So, on that note, I really appreciate the threads, and those that make them, which open up possibilities. I'd love some feedback and input on our site and project. Check us out, comment, and contribute ideas at http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...machine-40-000
    Last edited by EthelCombat; July 18, 2011 at 12:08 AM.

reviving old thread so, where is cygnar ruleset

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123